Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#43 ·
My favorite pic of my RA - again at SSP-TX. Something about the lighting and being lowered (just installed coils, no alignment at the time) makes me love this pic

Can we get an UPCLOSE pic of the FOGS in daylight. I was thinking about doing something like this. Just not sure what it would look like up close.

#6 ·
Round one

Round One Via - HD Iphone Stand by for Round Two via my new Camera

#17 ·
MUTHA FUCKA IF I DIDNT LIKE YOU I WOULDNT HAVE MADE A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR SWEET LITTLE DICK IN MY ASS!:eek:mg:

#21 ·
Any of you guys read this part of the rules?

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum

This thread is about pictures of Ralliarts ONLY not a whole page and a half of bickering!!

#23 ·

Stand by for the snow pics cause this guy just got a bad ass fucking camera this week

#31 ·
Holy sh** that actually looks really good. Need a big spoiler though, but clean as f***.

Glad he didn't do burnt tips, although they would accent the exhaust cause his car is blue.

Not too shabby.

#25 ·
Personally can't stand crooked exhaust tips (some single-exits look ok, but, meh...), shiny bling factor is nice tho

#30 ·
Thanks. And yes, still on stock turbo. Plan on pushing it as far as it'll go, and then a little more. I'll probably put a build thread together here when I get a chance.

#33 ·
^^ dont you think its balls are hanging too low?

#40 ·
Here's a couple pics of my RALLISHART! 1 of the pics is the night i fell in love with her and went back the next day and bought her then we went home and banged! oh mean De-badged Cough Cough* ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.