Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#349 ·
Thanks!! I have the other one like that from the rear of the car set as my background! They are by far my favorite of the group!

By far the sickest Sportback out there, I know I've said that before, but it looks spectacular.
Haha thanks!! Your not the first person to tell me that!! I really appreciate it to knowing that my Sportback looks that good! Stay tuned because starting 2013 while I'm in Hawaii the car will change dramatically for the good! I can't wait!

#344 ·
By far the sickest Sportback out there, I know I've said that before, but it looks spectacular.

#353 ·
Went home for Christmas(Idaho Falls, Idaho) and work up to a little bit of snow. Hope we get more :) I know its not exactly a show off.

I used to have a Chevy Colorado before my Ralliart...I swear this car handles better than that truck did in the snow. Obviously much more fun as well. ENJOY!

#356 ·

#363 · (Edited)
A buddy of mine just got a white 2012 RA. I sent him this thread as soon as I saw it.

#365 ·
^ What front lip is that?

#368 ·
How did the color match up with the WW?? Gloss coating turn out good? I've dipped a few things on my car but haven't used the gloss yet.

I'm thinking of messing around with some black plasti dip on my hood. Spray the center section with the scoop/vents and leave the rest orange where the contours of the hood lines go above the headlights (if that makes sense) Someone on here with a OB X has something like that, though I think his may be vinyl. Pretty cool and different. Of course if it turns out shitty, I can just peel it off!

#367 ·
Looks good! Thank you for the info. Is that clear coat protecting the dip so far?

#369 ·
its not a clear coat per say just the clear version of plasti dip to add the reflection/gloss effect. so far though day 4 of driving with it, no rock damage yet. hit a couple bugs carefully cleaned em off.

How did the color match up with the WW?? Gloss coating turn out good? I've dipped a few things on my car but haven't used the gloss yet.

I'm thinking of messing around with some black plasti dip on my hood. Spray the center section with the scoop/vents and leave the rest orange where the contours of the hood lines go above the headlights (if that makes sense) Someone on here with a OB X has something like that, though I think his may be vinyl. Pretty cool and different. Of course if it turns out shitty, I can just peel it off!

yes peeling it off the paint is easy stuff i had the center bottom plastidip black before and it was easy to get off and clean up.

as far as color match, the color is not 100% matched, maybe 80%. With out the gloss you could easily tell that they werent the same whites. With the gloss it helped blend it better. Up close you can tell whats up. From maybe a car length away in the sun light you cant really tell. driving down the road you definitely cant tell the whites dont match.

When it starts messing up im going to peel and sand and paint with real paint. unless i can get a more agressive lip and retro fit it.

and as for the gloss plasti-dip. i ordered 3 cans and barely used half a can. I didnt wanna over kill it and make the lip stand out since it is plastidip'd. it's very weird to use though cause you cant really tell if you did right while it is wet.

#370 ·
Yea I'm surprised there are hardly any lips available for the Ralliart after being in production for 4 years now. Figured there would be a decent selection by now.

#373 ·
straight from JDP's site. well they make you send em a e-mail then you pay through paypal

Look good far away, look like shit close lol

concur! but he it's not bad could be way worse:yeahthat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.