Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#377 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Mitsubishi Car Mitsubishi lancer

:yeahthat:

#378 · (Edited)
:yeahthat:.... isn't quite a ralliart there bud

#379 ·
That isn't quite a ralliart there bud

I knew one of you was going to mention something about the look of it!!! It's a Ralliart. I've looked it over myself. It's been beat to death over at our WA Thread here --> http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17085&page=437

The entire car looks like a base model Lancer. Once you open the hood, that's when it comes together. He also has the AWC button inside the car near the ebrake handle. It's a Ralliart. I'm thinking the previous owner sold the body pieces for cash or was an idiot and wanted to make some type of sleeper out of it and fake people that it's not an RA. Anyway like I said, we talked more about it in the WA Thread.

#382 ·
That's what some of us were thinking. Hope that's not the case here though.

Well, now I feel like a stupid...I get the sleeper idea if that's what he's going for. I really don't see why he wouldn't want the proper front bumper to draw more cool air to the intercooler though. That bumper just sucks and defeats the purpose the original ralliart bumper was intended for.
Naah!! lol You're just fine. The car was like that before my buddy bought it. He hasn't done a single thing to it! It even came with these Sparco wheels. Not sure how wide they are but my guess is 18x7.5 since the tire is in a 215 width. Trust me, we were all at a Evo Meet and scratching our heads as to why it doesn't have any of the RA body pieces at all.

#383 ·
The VIN register that sleeping beauty as a Ralliart.... She just needs a face lift, something for her rump, and the internal upgrades nothing to harsh ( I'm going to Kill who ever had this car before ) :(:waiting:

#386 · (Edited)
That is a beauty sir, the ralliart on the back stung just a bit..... ( I'll get there I swear it) :)

#391 ·
Thems sum beauties right there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.