Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#618 ·
Trying my best not to sound like a dick, but nobody cares to see your bone stock gts in the Ralliart thread. Sorry man

#622 ·
RA and super sexy Supra.

Attachments

#628 ·
#627 ·
Engine bay.

Attachments

#635 ·
Looking good! One suggestion though, dip that window trim...or find someone with a base model lancer that would be willing to trade trim. Those models have black trim, I actually traded with a friend of mine a few years ago.

#636 ·
Yep!!! Window trim and front mouth, are blacked out! Plasti dipped front n flat black enameled the window trim! Gotta polish out the headlights and wrap them in tint today!! West texas sun kills em.. Third time to polish the uv damage, normaly I spray tint them, this time its tinted wrap.

#640 ·
Enkei PF01 (Matte black) 18x9 245/40

Some bad cell pics :/ will post better pics when weather gets better.

Car was parked on a slight up hill when pics were taken. Front sits higher because of it.

Attachments

#642 ·
I have not been on here for awhile and my car has been through a few changes since my last pic post so here it is over the summer. My wife had a little accident with the bumper and lip so I am finishing the repair on that this spring as well as a bunch of performance upgrades.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.