Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#128 ·
Finally blacked out the front.Simply used dupli-color adhesion promoter,semi gloss black and clearcoat along with blacking out the rest of the stuff behind the grill.Looks alot better I must say,now I need to mask off the emblem and paint rally red.Have one question,would painting the condenser have any effect on the ac?

Attachments

#129 ·
Finally got around to taking and loading pics. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

#130 ·
A couple more...

Attachments

#131 ·
I wanted to show some of the ass bc I've seen a lot of people disliking the looks of the CPE dual exhaust bc they think it hangs too low. I've also got a 1.5" drop and still have plenty of clearance. I also apologize for the sloppy engine bay, Had to drive the car through 2 winters and haven't got around to spraying her down

Attachments

#146 ·
Come on guys, lets get some pics posted!!! There are plenty of Ralliarts out there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.