Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ralliart Show Off - Photos Only

116K views 642 replies 89 participants last post by  Homelander 
#1 ·
May this be a thread to show off your Ralliart in an easy to find place. At some point we may branch into individual colors, I don't see the need for that yet.

****RULES:eek:mg:****

****Please post pictures only of your actual vehicle, don't be the :googlesign: whore.

****Please keep the chatter to a minimum :hijacked::eek:fftopic:

****Lastly, :ttiwwp:

Thanks,

Navy

#267 ·
Lol same here. When I got my RA I said to the salesman if they could throw in the Evo X plate for free since I'm spending how much on the car. Salesman told me to order it, bring the receipt and bring it in and they'll install it. Got exact money I spent on it from the salesmans pocket and the dealership installed it for free. ;)

#265 ·
Here's mine never post on this site only buy stuff lol
Anyway here 2011 pearl white ralliart :D

Haven't seen that bumper on the ralliart before, looks good tho. Any pics straight on with that kit?

#272 ·
few more from pocono raceway also my rear upper control arm with whiteline bushings pressed in for camber adjustment.
ralliart vinyl on side skirt as well as vinyl wrap on lower front bumper, and vinyl on hood and wing

Attachments

#274 ·
This is me being completely serious. I am all for the whole "It is your car, do what makes you happy", but as you may have noticed some guys on here are BRUTAL. Underglow is really not cool. Kinda gives off the ricer, Fast & Furious feel. Keep it if it makes you happy, after all it is your car. But the guys on here are probably not going to take you seriously.

I'm sure you are a cool dude and joined up to gain some knowledge, which is respectable. But soon you will learn that spending money on performance and non-ricey aesthetic mods are a much better investment than underglow. Not trying to be your fucking financial analyst, but I'm just saying underglow and redundant subwoofers on a stock Ralliart are really not all that cool.

#278 ·
My guess is this is a current or former member on a different account. No way is this guy serious!?!?

#281 ·
two tens and one 12 inch sub.

And actually im serious my car looks sexy and sure maybe u guys put tons of performance mods on ur cars, but mine looks amazing and i also do have performance stuff done to my car.

Also, about the ricer comments ive been getting I paid 2100$ on the lights and subs, ricers buy parts no more that 150$

#282 ·
If you like your car then that's all that matters. Yes you are going to catch some **** but if you like your car that's all that matters. My honest opinion is yes subs are nice but at the same time under glow lights are a little bit ricer. But remember this is my opinion.

#284 ·
why blue underglow? why not like orange or do they have different colors you can cycle through?

#286 ·

#287 ·
It must be hard for you huh orange09ralliart bieng a RA owner and see such thing's like neon under the chassis ,maybe it will be a learning experience for the future modding process :thumbup: keep you're hope high RG buddy

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#293 ·
That's only because seeing the neons is like seeing a unicorn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.