- 20" x 12" x 3.5" Bar and Plate Core
- Rolled pipe ends
- Aluminum Construction
- Bolt on - No cutting - fits stock piping
- Pressure checked at 45 psi
- 80% more flow space then stock
- 2.5" inlet size / 3" outlet size
http://deporacing.us

Thanks for all the buyers over the last 2 years. This intercooler is known to keep temps down and provide superior flow and has broke 500whp in many Evo's.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
cant wait to install this when i get back in town. its been sitting in my garage for near a week. free bump yo. might order my licp too.

#12 ·
Damn thats a big move. Most people go to where it's cheaper but instead you went to where its 5% more expensive lol.

#28 ·
So.. the main drawback..

Is not having cast end tanks? The price is really good, but would also be nice to see some flow#s.

#29 · (Edited)
^^^ Cast end tanks are nice but all the 1000 hp evos over the years used similar welded tanks. This is the first cast end tank intercooler AMS has made, they too welded for many years. Mine is well designed, does not heat soak and its huge. I have many members in high hp builds using it. I stand by mine, AMS products are top notch, not everyone has the money and mine is a great alternative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.