Anodized Black is $429.99 Shipped

- 20" x 12" x 4.0" Bar and Plate Core
- Rolled pipe ends
- Aluminum Construction
- Bolt on - No cutting - fits stock piping
- Pressure checked at 45 psi
- 2.5" inlet - 3" lower outlet

http://deporacing.us

Thanks for all the buyers over the last 2 years. This intercooler is known to keep temps cool and provide superior flow. I do not concede that it is of less quality or function then any other made.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
PM sent.

#9 ·
Sub

#13 ·
I would just do a 4"

#27 ·
You guys need to do some research as this question has been already answered before (many times) regarding his other 3.5 inch intercooler. Tim you may want to chime in if I am leaving out some information, however Tim's intercoolers are manufactured by a Chinese heat exchange company according to his exact specifications. The same company makes intercoolers for other big name automobile manufacturers. A LOT of people not just Tim use overseas manufacturers due to the ability of being able to pass savings on to the customer but also making profit in order to stay afloat in this unstable economy. Just because it is from China does not mean it is low quality, on the contrary, the welds, functionality as established by my butt dyno and overall appearance make Tim's products a cost effective solution for those of us who are savvy consumers that want the best bang for the buck! An intercooler is a simple design from an engineering standpoint compared to other engine components, it is not rocket science! Garrett cores are great but are expensive due to the fact that they are produced in the USA. Material cost, tools and labor are very EXPENSIVE when parallel to China. Combine the cheaper labor, tools, material cost with a large order and the cost goes down even further. On the other hand the pricing of other intercoolers that use a Garrett core like Buschur, Ultimate Racing and others is beyond fair when just a Garrett core without endtanks and brackets alone can range from $400-600! I personally would never pay $600-800 for an intercooler but that is my opinion. Simply put, Tim's products are awesome and proven to work!

#28 ·
^^^ yeah thats pretty much it, there are some bad intercoolers out there, most are not made by a heat exchange manufacturers, and only look like intercoolers. They sell for pretty cheap prices. I had a guy in the Gencoupe.com forum (I sell one for that car too) post an inside pic of the Mishimoto and CX RACING intercooler and they had like no internal fins and those 2 brands arent even considered the real cheapos,lol. I fly under the radar sell my products and dont ruffle feathers. I stand by my intercoolers and would put them against anyone's anyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.