Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPerformance Fabrication - Quality, Performance, Perfection at an affordable price!

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Maperformance 
#1 ·

The MAP Tubular Manifold for the Evolution X platform is now available!​
Click here for initial testing that resulted in an amazing 40whp+ gain with a BBX turbocharger!

Polished

Advanced Ceramic Coating (All Ceramic Coating orders can take up to 2 weeks before shipment)

- Direct replacement for stock frame Evo X turbochargers
- 1.25" primaries for maximum velocity and spool characteristics
- Schedule 10 304SS tubing for the utmost in durability
- 304SS flanges featuring a CNC transition from cylinder head to primaries
- Available in semi-polish (pictured) or with our advanced ceramic coating
- Finish porting of CNC transition to primaries and merge collector
- Fully backpurged TIG welded construction
- Fits with OEM firewall heatshield
- Lifetime warranty against defects to the original purchaser

MAP Stainless Steel O2 Eliminator Downpipe for Evo X​

This integrated O2 housing downpipe, or O2 eliminator as they are often referred to, does just
that by removing some of the largest restrictions in the factory exhaust system for significant
horsepower gains throughout the power band! Features / Benefits

* Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions.
* Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance.
* Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow.
* Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity.
* Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep.
* Includes stainless steel turbo outlet gasket (not shown).
* 100% Made in the USA.

MAP Stainless Steel CompGate40 O2 Eliminator Downpipe for Evo X​

Features / Benefits

* Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions.
* Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance.
* Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow.
* Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity.
* Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep.
* Includes stainless steel turbo outlet gasket (not shown).
* 100% Made in the USA.

MAP 3.5" Short Ram Intake (Mitsubishi Evo X)​

This intake features aluminum 3.5" tubing and a large aFe Pro Dry air filter for optimum air
induction. It recirculates the blow off valve as far away from the MAF as possible to prevent
interferance and includes a stainless steel heat shield to block hot engine air. Due to the
removal of the stock MAS housing this unit will require tuning. Here are the gains we realized
from this intake and MAF scaling adjustments, no timing or boost adjustments were made.

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: BurdAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: Nate@MAPerformance.com

|||||||||||||||

See less See more
#8 ·
In actuality I was incorrect...Our first runs did NOT include the MAP logo on the heat shield. Since our original run, we revised them simply to include the MAP logo. I apologize for the confusion but to make up for the mistake, next time you are in need, make sure to contact me directly and I will make sure to get you out some decals!

#9 ·
Levi, just say the word with your next order and we will get you some decals without issue sir :)

#12 ·
Bump for MAP! You guys are the shit! might be picking up that 3.5 inch intake, would go nicely with my fp-red

Edit: best price for wrinkle black 3.5 inch intake and wrinkle black heat shield to 07417

#14 ·
Got my Spec 2+ clutch today. Nice working with you as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.