Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPerformance Fabrication - Quality, Performance, Perfection at an affordable price!

8K views 102 replies 3 participants last post by  Maperformance 
#1 ·

The MAP Tubular Manifold for the Evolution X platform is now available!​
Click here for initial testing that resulted in an amazing 40whp+ gain with a BBX turbocharger!

Polished

Advanced Ceramic Coating (All Ceramic Coating orders can take up to 2 weeks before shipment)

- Direct replacement for stock frame Evo X turbochargers
- 1.25" primaries for maximum velocity and spool characteristics
- Schedule 10 304SS tubing for the utmost in durability
- 304SS flanges featuring a CNC transition from cylinder head to primaries
- Available in semi-polish (pictured) or with our advanced ceramic coating
- Finish porting of CNC transition to primaries and merge collector
- Fully backpurged TIG welded construction
- Fits with OEM firewall heatshield
- Lifetime warranty against defects to the original purchaser

MAP Stainless Steel O2 Eliminator Downpipe for Evo X​

This integrated O2 housing downpipe, or O2 eliminator as they are often referred to, does just
that by removing some of the largest restrictions in the factory exhaust system for significant
horsepower gains throughout the power band! Features / Benefits

* Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions.
* Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance.
* Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow.
* Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity.
* Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep.
* Includes stainless steel turbo outlet gasket (not shown).
* 100% Made in the USA.

MAP Stainless Steel CompGate40 O2 Eliminator Downpipe for Evo X​

Features / Benefits

* Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions.
* Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance.
* Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow.
* Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity.
* Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep.
* Includes stainless steel turbo outlet gasket (not shown).
* 100% Made in the USA.

MAP 3.5" Short Ram Intake (Mitsubishi Evo X)​

This intake features aluminum 3.5" tubing and a large aFe Pro Dry air filter for optimum air
induction. It recirculates the blow off valve as far away from the MAF as possible to prevent
interferance and includes a stainless steel heat shield to block hot engine air. Due to the
removal of the stock MAS housing this unit will require tuning. Here are the gains we realized
from this intake and MAF scaling adjustments, no timing or boost adjustments were made.

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: BurdAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: Nate@MAPerformance.com

|||||||||||||||

See less See more
#15 ·
I would normally not hesitate to run upstairs and snap off some more pictures for you BUT unfortunately I do not have one in stock at this point and our fabrication queue is a little behind so more than likely they will not be making them "for stock" for a couple of months. They are available to order but they would go into the queue for production and then ship. turn around time would be about 1-2 weeks, possibly more, depending on if you wanted it coated or not. Other than that, there is a high degree of fitment work that went into this piece when it was developed and it is something we have a lot of pride in because it is a tight fit indeed. The wastegate itself is positioned much like you would expect any after turbo wastegate to be positioned...if you were looking at the ATP unit, it would come off the smaller of the two pipes and then after the wastegate, the outlet pipe simply dumps as opposed to merging.

#16 ·
This is fairly new piece, has anyone bought one? Maybe I'll make a post because I want to see some install pics.

I orig had the ATP downpipe but sold it after I went back to IWG on my 30R. As it stands, Garret still didn't fix the wastegate issue in my case so I am going back to EWG again.

How much for the pipe and compgate 40 in black shipped to 77478

Would you be offering the 3d style flange? or is it orderable with that style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.