Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion Lab Tuning has DBA, HAWK, StopTech, Brembo, and More! Great brake upgrades!!

28K views 386 replies 4 participants last post by  Motion Lab Tuning 
#1 · (Edited)

As much as you hate it sometimes you just gotta slow down. Let Motion Lab Tuning help. We offer the highest quality brands on the market and if you don't see it listed here please send me a PM and ill see if I can get it!

Rotors:
  • Brembo
  • DBA
  • PowerSlot
  • StopTech
  • Project MU

Fluids:
  • Motul
  • Russell

Brake Lines:
  • Goodridge
  • Stoptech
  • Techna-fit
  • Project MU

Pads:
  • Ferodo
  • Hawk
  • Stoptech
  • Project MU

Big Brake Kits:
  • Brembo
  • StopTech
  • Project MU

PM me for my BEST prices on everything listed here!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
AlexG@motionlabtuning.com

See less See more
#7 ·
It's Thursday August 18th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Great pricing on Project MU and DBA for track ready setups!

I have DBA4000 Slotted front rotors for you EvoX guys for $465 shipped in the 48 states! These rotors have an MSRP of $378/each! Save huge on DBA rotors from Motion Lab.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#8 ·
It's Friday August 19th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

I have DBA4000 Slotted front rotors for you EvoX guys for $465 shipped in the 48 states! These rotors have an MSRP of $378/each! Save huge on DBA rotors from Motion Lab.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#9 ·
It's Saturday August 20th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#10 ·
It's Monday August 22th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#11 ·
It's Tuesday August 23rd and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#12 ·
It's Wednesday August 24th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#13 ·
It's Thursday August 25th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#14 ·
It's Friday August 26th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#15 ·
It's Monday August 29th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#16 ·
It's Tuesday August 30th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#17 ·
It's Wednesday August 31st and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Check out our new website out @ www.motionlabtuning.com

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#18 ·
It's Thursday September 1st and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#19 ·
It's Tuesday September 6th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#20 ·
It's Wednesday September 7th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Great pricing on Project MU and DBA for track ready setups! Huge sale on DBA while stock lasts!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#21 ·
It's Thursday September 8th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Great pricing on Project MU and DBA for track ready setups! Huge sale on DBA while stock lasts!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#22 ·
It's Friday September 9th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#23 ·
It's Saturday September 10th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

I have DBA4000 Slotted front rotors for you EvoX guys for $PM ME shipped in the 48 states! These rotors have an MSRP of $378/each! Save huge on DBA rotors from Motion Lab. Huge sale on DBA while stock lasts! Stock is starting to get low PM me for the lowest price around!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#24 ·
It's Monday September 12th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

I have DBA4000 Slotted front rotors for you EvoX guys for $PM ME shipped in the 48 states! These rotors have an MSRP of $378/each! Save huge on DBA rotors from Motion Lab. Huge sale on DBA while stock lasts! Stock is starting to get low PM me for the lowest price around!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

#27 ·
It's Tuesday September 13th and we are offering great deals on rotor and pad combos! Stoptech and HAWK pads with Centric premium rotors or Powerslot by centric slotted rotors. Motul and ATE superblue at very competitive prices shipping all over the states!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.