Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

F/S: E85 Surge Tank/Fuel System with Weldon Pump

4K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  hotstix 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my custom surge tank/fuel system. This system is e85 ready and capable of big HP. I would like to sell everything together as Its all made to work as a system, but I might consider parting it out. I should also note that this system is will work perfectly fine for pump gas, but that it is built to withstand e85 as well. The fuel system includes:

-Custom fabbed Stainless Steel 1 gallon surge tank (powder coated wrinkle black)
-Weldon 2025A Fuel Pump
-Weldon 14000 Pump controller and all necessary wiring and relays
-Project engineering 10 Micron filter
-All Necessary Lines and fittings- Pro Lite 350 Kevlar braided hose, Earls Stainless Black hose ends
-AMS Fuel rail (-10 inlet, -8 out)
-AMS AFPR Kit
-All Custom fabbed mounting hardware and brackets (powder coated wrinkle black)

Here is the build thread I made on the fuel system
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58473

Installed pic

$2000

See less See more
#3 ·
Price is OBO, btw. I know it might seem like a lot for a fuel system, but if you add up all the parts, im asking less than half of what I paid, which I feel is a reasonable starting price.

But if you have any doubts look how shiny that kevlaar braided hose is. Shiny. Fuckin. Hose. y0.

#6 ·
Awesome setup. Wish I had the cash handy I'd scoop this right up.

#9 ·
You know my BO :p You know it sucks too!

#13 ·
I did a very mild port on the return (5/64ths), but you could probably get away with not doing it if you didnt want to. The cool feature of this system is it uses the pump controller. So you can turn the pump down to a crawl at low speeds in order to keep pressure wherever you want it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.