Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Sick speed shift knobs

8K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  oftheheavens 
#1 ·
Has anyone used any of these knobs for our X?
They are extremely cheap and looking for something just for show. I use my paddles to shift most
Of the time.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#6 ·
Black pearl huh? How does this one look:

It's also extremely heavy. I have this exact one in plain brushed stainless. The knobs are expensive as hell from TWM, but they are gorgeous and perfect craftsmanship, not to mention the metal stock they cut these from has to cost a pretty penny along with the cutting tools.

#9 ·
Other suggestions? Yeah, they got an E-brake handle? That knob looks awesome! But I have the OE metal shift knob that says EVOLUTION on it and don't wanna spend 350 on the matching E-brake handle. But one that looks like that shift knob featured above would be amazing!

#13 ·
If I didn't have the factiry RS knob on my IX, I'd buy a Moddiction (Goggle it). The price is right, too.
Nice thanks man it's is half the price. They look almost the same do they not?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

#23 ·
Got one showing up tomorrow that is 220g. I was going to go with cobbs which is 115g or twm which was 550g and way to heavy.

Hopefully the 220g is good for my gsr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.