Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Good deal or not on Evo 9 mr 35k miles

10K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  Sev 
#1 ·
I have a friend selling he's 9mr for 18k with tomei turbo cams and supporting mods for 18k. Do you think the price is a steal or too much ? Btw the 9 has never been in an accident or so just wanna know your opinion Ty

#5 ·
last year this dude in my town was gonna sell his 9mr clean title fully stock with 45k miles for 18k but just couldnt get a loan from the bank. i wanted a 9mr so bad but ended wit the X and happy with it.

#6 ·
yeah, 18k isn't too bad from what I understand. Evo 9 MR is pretty rare (single year only), so I think 18k would be a pretty good deal.

#7 ·
$18k is cheap as long as it's been taken care of. Most 9s go well over $20k that I've seen.

#22 · (Edited)
Sorry to revive this thread but I paid 24k for mine... which is the book price... (i could have bought from the original owner for 20k but i had a t/in so I was stucked with my old car) then I saw it in a dealership for 24k...i said hell ill buy it...and i did!

Im the 2nd owner of this one...

So, for the OP...18k is a STEAL!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.