Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Evo x brake pads

Tags
brakes evo x
8K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  EvoX_Jackie 
#1 ·
I am planning on buying my brake pads locally and I was just wondering will the lancer gts pads fit and work for the evo x?

#3 ·
No offence but that was the dumbest question I've seen on here:p

Reactions: Kanovic
#14 ·
I will probably order today the stoptech pads. But before that i wish you guys can clarify some doubts i have!
1. I use my car as a dd. Is stoptech ok for that? I think yes for what i read but i only understand half of what you said!! :-( i use google translator sometimes!! Haha
2. What about the dust and noise? I dont want neither!!
3. It have to be any special spec or the street performance pads are ok?
4. Quality vs price. I found the rear pads (i need only rear for now) on ebay between $55-$65. Is that a good price and they are good quality?
I hope someone help me with this because i need it for today!! I am driving my mom old odessey because my car make a horrible noise when brake!! :-(
Thanks!!!

#15 ·
I will probably order today the stoptech pads. But before that i wish you guys can clarify some doubts i have!
1. I use my car as a dd. Is stoptech ok for that? I think yes for what i read but i only understand half of what you said!! :-( i use google translator sometimes!! Haha
2. What about the dust and noise? I dont want neither!!
3. It have to be any special spec or the street performance pads are ok?
4. Quality vs price. I found the rear pads (i need only rear for now) on ebay between $55-$65. Is that a good price and they are good quality?
I hope someone help me with this because i need it for today!! I am driving my mom old odessey because my car make a horrible noise when brake!! :-(
Thanks!!!
You're problem might not be that the pads are worn. 2011 is pretty new. How many miles do you have?

My stock pads started to squeal like a muthafucker around 12-15,000 miles, but there's plenty of pad left. My noise goes gets better the more often I wash the car and clear out the old dust.

#24 ·
im doing the same thing ... il be getting stoptech too .. this is far the cheapest i know with good reviews brakes pads on the market ..

#25 ·
:yeahthat: thats the reason why i choose them! pretty good reviews and very cheap:rock:

I just receive a call from my home in Puerto Rico yesterday and they tell me that the pads has arrive ! I am right know in Columbus Ohio for the Arnold Classic weekend! and of course looking for evos because i have hear that here they make Evo meets some time!!:dancebanana:

PS. today i saw the first evo x leaving the Veterans Memorial. Btw pretty nice and beautiful. Love Octane blue!!!:godance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.