Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Back in Black

8K views 47 replies 32 participants last post by  Kindred94 
#1 ·
#9 ·
yea those mirrors look like they're pretty much useless lol, but looks so sexy so glad i have an ARC fmic :D

#10 ·
Good god that is drop dead gorgeous
I rotate my desktop daily and I look forward to the day your car is in the rotation

#12 · (Edited)
Anime Eyes!!

imho i like the CF gt mirrors. but i had the same issue with adjustment on my other car... and jsut wait until some idiot parks next to you and bumps it while you're at the store.. and no one to help you adjust while you sit in driver seat. ugh. annoying.

#18 ·
No, they aren't necessary.
My hood did crack and fade last year after I did my motor/turbo build and made a lot of power. Power=heat=death of carbon fiber. You'll need to put DEI heat tape on the underside if you go with a tubular manifold and bigger turbo. Also, get your manifold ceramic coated.
Anime Eyes!!

imho i like the CF gt mirrors. but i had the same issue with adjustment on my other car... and jsut wait until some idiot parks next to you and bumps it while you're at the store.. and no one to help you adjust while you sit in driver seat. ugh. annoying.
No one helped me today. It took a good 10 minutes to get it right. Very annoying.
i like em too but i would just be scared some fool with a allen key would come and take them off. same fear about having a big voltex wing.
You can't just unbolt it and take the mirror. They aren't made like that.

#16 ·
you need a black inter cooler pipe.

But looks great!

#24 ·
Looks amazing. Best PB I have ever seen. May be the best X period. Think some people need to adjust their their monitors, that is deep black

#31 ·
1.5 years ago I damaged my front bumper pretty badly. I've had electrical tape covering the crack since then. Over the last few months the damage extended to the hole where it bolts in, so my bumper began to fall off. So the bodyshop repaired the fiberglass, made a new bolt hole, and repainted it.

I took my JUN side skirts off and replaced them with Varis side skirts. It's hard to tell in these pics. APR mirrors. Broadway rear view mirror. painted AC line. Headlights.

I'm going to do something with the taillights once I get a chance. I'll do a real photoshoot soon.

#28 ·
are those halo angel eyes on the headlights??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.