Cheers and Enjoy!!

Hope you all enjoy!!!
CB

See less See more
#5 ·
Easy 10k...wish i had cash to drop...went with the wrong major in college

#18 ·
Ssp cmc

hey everyone, im brian the proud owner of this great white! so anyway just wanted to say first how incredibly pleased and happy i am with the car. chad and his crew are top notch, and thier shop is impeccable. taking a trip to the facility is made much more than just dropping off your car to a shop by these guys, it is an experience,an evet if you will. if you ever have the chance to go, i recommend it even if you dont have any purchases in mind,in other words they r the shit! so onto the problem i now have, and if you guessed the SSP CMC you'd be right on the money. i haven't even had the car for 2 months and the thing is leaking. my brake service light started coming on, so i took the car up to chad yesterday and they found it was leaking on the inside of the car.

#19 ·
Contact Kris or Jeremy directly. They'll be able to resolve any issues.

#21 ·
Nice build. Seems very well rounded. Love the coils especially.

Chad, could you explain how the CBRD coils are different from the standard Ohlins. Custom spring rates and valving I would assume. Do you mind sharing the exact spring rates on those? Also, are the shocks mono or twin tube? seperate bump and rebound? Would you mind PMing me a price on those?

Are you planning on leaving the plastic valve cover on also? Seems like those and the exhuast cam angle sensor are the first things to start melting when tubular manifolds go back there....

#22 ·
Are you planning on leaving the plastic valve cover on also? Seems like those and the exhuast cam angle sensor are the first things to start melting when tubular manifolds go back there....
I believe it really depends on the routing/angles of the tubing on the manifold. Just the fact that you have a tubular manifold does not mean your valve cover is gonna start melting.

#26 ·
Exactly

No, I run a Full Race Mani fully coated. But its beside the point since I have an 08 :rock:

All I'm saying is that I read about it being an issue only on some manifold designs......upto a certain power level. I may be wrong though.
You have an 08 so youre golden. I have a 10, and a certain tubular manifold melted my valve cover (and cam sensor). Not a big deal, I just swapped to an 08 metal valve cover and fabricated a heat shield for the manifold.

#28 ·
we havent had an issue with the plastic covers- it obviously depends on how close a manifolds runners are to the head-

as for the ohlins- every client typically has different needs and we pick rates/setup preload etc accordingly here if doing the install-

there is really no need to adjust the stock valving as it works well as delivered-

if we have someone that really wants valving changes- I think their needs are usually better suited then by something with remote res like a JRZ!

hope this helps!

cb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.