Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

The Password: JDM Full Engine Washer Dressup Kit Group Buy, Back By Popular Demand!

20K views 207 replies 14 participants last post by  Tdiggity 
#1 · (Edited)
Back By Popular Demand! The Password: JDM Full Engine Washer Dressup Kit Group Buy @ DSG Performance.com!

Ships FREE!
(Lower 48 States customers ONLY. 8$ Fixed Shipping for Canadian customers. International Customers please PM for shipping details )

We're at it again! Bringing you yet another great Group Buy, the FULL Replacement Dressup Kit From PW JDM replaces every bolt in your engine bay for a clean, customized look.

NOW FULLY IN STOCK & Read to ship out direct!

The price breakdown is as follows:

MSRP on the PW JDM Washer Kit is 179.99 + Shipping

GROUP BUY ONLY PRICE Would be 119.99 + FREE Shipping!
(FREE Shipping applies to the lower 48 states only. Canadian and international customers please inquire for shipping details)

Available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green & New Gunmetal

And to keep bringing you guys that little extra bonus- Same as in the previous Password JDM Group Buys, anyone who participates in the Group Buy will ALSO receive a 5% discount off of their next order on any Password: JDM part from DSG Performance!
(not applicable to group buy offers or certain time specific sales unless otherwise noted)

What are you waiting for? Choose your color, copy paste the list and sign up below!

Group Buy List:

1. Tdiggity - Blue - PAID

2. Outside Forum Buyer - PAID
3. evox23 - Red - PAID
4. mistermarc - Black - PAID
5. Demon X - Gold - PAID
6. EvoshadowOB - Blue - PAID
7. D__ - Red - PAID
8. Evo Xtc - Blue - PAID

9. EVOMATIC - Red - PAID
10. pistolpete69916 - Red - PAID

Here is how to claim your order:

At DSG we like to keep things simple for you, so I have gone ahead and created a product category in our catalog pertaining specifically to group buys - Click here to go directly to the Password JDM Washer Kit Group Buy "Product" and hit the BUY NOW button to proceed through the checkout process. If this is your first time buying with us, please place your Evoxforums user name in place of company when registering. This will help us track who is qualified for our extra 5% off on your next order of PW JDM products :D (Not applicable to items already on sale unless otherwise noted)

When Purchasing, you will notice that there is a color option on the right hand side of the page. Please choose your proper color as that will be what we send out to you.

If anyone has ANY questions at all, please let me know - I'm here to help. You can post up here or hit me direct on AIM or my email which can be found in my signature below.

We are currently accepting more orders over the initial 10, so for the time being - please feel free to add your name to the list! Shipments will be submitted on a per paid basis after the initial 10 orders are paid in full.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ooo me want.

#4 ·
Blue. I'm a tentative yes.

When will this be executed/when does it run until.

#9 ·
You on AIM Sean?

#16 ·
Sean I can't do it this round. Thanks anyway baby <3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.