Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

wing or wingless??sor

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  KickAss 
#1 ·
sup guys I'm running wingless right now :) just curious if the sss wing is usefull ty guys plus what's look better wingless or with wing? Ty

#3 ·
at 100+ mph, you can definitely tell the difference that the wing makes, even more so when you're going that fast and its a bit windy out...after i took off my stock wng i was like dang it really is pretty functional.

#11 ·
The wing is part of the Evo's personality. (Yes, the apostrophe is appropriate in this case) Evos have always come from the factory with wings (except for the RS versions and now the MR-T.) They are supposed to have wings and look good that way IMHO.

#14 ·
Do both. Have two trunks one week wingless other week wing FTW.

#18 ·
Dude wtf. You will be singing in jail if you continue doing stupid things like that.

Please learn from others and don't end up like Nick Hogan.

#24 ·
WTF, that's from a tamil movie called "Boys". LOL, I can see how its even more funny if you don't understand the language.

BTW, the music director is AR Rahman, the same guy that did the music for "Slumdog Millionaire" and wond the academy award. That guy's a friggin legend in India, even from before he got the award.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.