vacuum hose routing correct? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Performance
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Performance General discussion for performance topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
Sponsored by:

Old 08-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
hierlevelz
Just Spooling Up

vacuum hose routing correct?

Trying to diagnose my low boost issues. Took a picture of my boost solenoids to compare to the vacuum diagram. Does the hose routing look right? Had the dealer perform a recall few weeks ago and when they were done I found my diverter valve connected to TIP without a clamp so I'm not sure what they took apart during the work and reinstalled improperly.

Last edited by hierlevelz; 08-23-2010 at 04:12 AM.
hierlevelz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
hierlevelz
Just Spooling Up

Noone can verirify the routing looks correct? Can someone take an under hood photo in the same location so I can compare? Please
Old 08-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
doibugu2
X-phile

Look for threads based on the boost gauge install's. You can probably find a picture that has what your looking for.

I'm the wrong guy to ask if it is correct.
doibugu2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
hierlevelz
Just Spooling Up

Vacuum lines appear to be correct. So what I decided to do was log using the AP. However during the first run when i floored the accelerator pedal there was a loud "pop" as if a charge pipe came loose and the car lost power. I managed to get it to the side of the road and tried to restart and had an erratic idle. So I scanned for codes and there was a MAP related code. Forgot to copy it down so I am unsure of what code it was but it was in relation to torque. So I switched from the Perrin Stg1 map to the COBB OTS stg1 and the car started like normal. Car feels strong but the AP says that im only getting a max of 13.8 psi boost pressure. The map calls for 24 tapering to 17 if im not mistaken. I'm starting to think there is an issue with the AP. Also what could have thrown the car into limp mode during the data log?
Old 11-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #5
Vzahlebi
n00b

Thank you*informed me.
Vzahlebi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement