A "stage 2 map" to flash?? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Tuning > ECUFlash / OpenECU
Home Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

ECUFlash / OpenECU Subforum for discussion about ECUFlash / OpenECU software and tuning.

Old 03-05-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
1LiLevo
Just Spooling Up

A "stage 2 map" to flash??

I purchased a tactrix cable with the intention to start logging and ultimately learning to self tune.

Just curious if theres anything i could upload a generic map for my car.
Im running a testpipe + catback and a injen intake which replaces the turbo inlet out 3" to 3.5 by the filter.

For instance if I had an AP i could run the generic map of Stage 2. At least be semi-safe with the car.

Im not going to lie, i did do a couple of pulls & I don't feel any stutter. Maybe the 2012 stock tune is ok? Other then that, is there someone's tune that is posted i can upload to the car right now thats ok with the parts I have installed?

I do understand having a tune specificly made for my car is the best way to go & I plan on getting one soon. Just don't want my car to go ka-boom while normal driving, or a pull here and there.
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
2snail
Just Spooling Up

if you look in the sticky, there were a few roms posted by gunzo which were very generic and a safe place to start.

But from what I read you will need to modify your rom and paste the maps from the examples gunzo posted.

I just got my tactrix cable and to start out I wanted to understand what was modified in the maps. I plan to download my stock rom ( i am bone stock right now) and understand where it is right now, and then see what gunzo did in his generic roms. I believe there is in fact a generic 93 intake and exhaust rom.

definitely check out this thread
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22385
it contains information on the generic roms.
2snail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement