Official - Damn bro, I love your STANCE... - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Off topic > Humor
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Humor Post all jokes and funny business here.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #1
AndreNeves
Forum Lackey

Official - Damn bro, I love your STANCE...

Here's the deal, we (the admin/mods) have let this thread get a little out of hand. Whether you like stance or not, that's your prerogative, we can't change that. But, it becomes our prerogative when you consistently start spats in the Stance vanity thread. The attitudes and instigation of drama have been noticed by the mods and the following decision has been made:

1. If you want to hate on stance, the stance lifestyle, or the people who choose to stance/slam their cars, do it in this thread. Period. Do not go over to the other thread, post stupid memes, call people out, or instigate drama. There are no exceptions when it comes to this.

2. If you do decide to instigate in the other thread, expect a red card for instigating drama. No excuses. That's just how this is going to work.

I don't care if you think it's unsafe, whether you can't fathom a person following a different mod path than yourself, or if you just dislike stance, those arguments are not valid. The fact of the matter is, we all have different tastes and that's that. If you instigate in the other thread, if you start shit with other members because they've stanced their car, or if you decide to take it too far again, infractions will be dealt. Rack up enough infractions and you'll earn yourself a temporary ban for your actions. Keep going and you might even find yourself removed from these forums. I hate to be the hardass here, but I've asked nicely multiple times and now the admin and the mods have made a decision.

So, please, keep your humor/insults/judgements to this thread and keep your noses out of the other and we'll be good. Bro away.

Cheers.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

Last edited by Eyler_Evo_X; 06-05-2013 at 12:34 AM.
AndreNeves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNeves View Post

I agree, this fad is fucking stupid. This guy takes the cake though. So much camber that he needs duct tape. Not to mention the tire doesnt even stretch to the full length of the rim.
2011 EvoX GSR - Kozmic 2.2 Stroker, GSC S2 Cams, Supertech +1mm valves, Supertech valve springs, ARP headstuds AMS: SS Brake Lines, UICP, LICP w/ TiAL QR BOV, AEM Wideband and Boost Gauge, Tomei Expreme Exhaust, TWM STS w/ Cage Replacement, FIC 1100cc injectors, ETS 4" IC, 3port, Walbro 255lph, AEM FPR, Perrin RSB and Rear endlinks, SSP Underpanel, Enkei PF-01's, Varis Lip, AMS CMC, ACT HD 6 Puck and ACT Streetlite flywheel, Corbeau Seats/5 point harness.

Build Thread
Snakes709 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #3
ThxMommy
[Local Team Member]

inb4demi
Old 01-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #4
AndreNeves
Forum Lackey

I just mailed Demi a set of hand files so he could start shaving down his calipers for the ultimate stance hella flush look yo!

Old 01-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #5
Demi
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThxMommy View Post
inb4demi
Bastard!

You know when you come home after a long day, kick off your shoes, that first moment you sit down and sigh? I dunno maybe you have a scotch in your hand. That feeling? Thats the feeling the thread just gave me.

Mods, we will stay clear of the stance thread from here on out, please make this an "offical" fuck stance thread, but unlike the other one, stancers are welcome here. Unlike our crooked wheeled brethren, we can validate our points and dont need people threatened by mods for disagreeing with us.

Andre my stance build is wicked retarded sick ass doped the fuck up and swagged the fuck down... Or whatever the fuck bros say to each other.
Newbie thread: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69576 READ IT.
Build thread:
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63832

87.4% <- real time feed.

Last edited by Demi; 01-07-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Demi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 01:24 AM   #6
wwEvoXgsr
Just Spooling Up

Can't stand that shit.
wwEvoXgsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #7
AndreNeves
Forum Lackey

When I read on the other thread that someone shaved their fucking Brembo calipers to fit their wheels, my heart fell and came out my *******. That's when I knew something had to be done. A thread has to be made.
I understand VW people and such doing this shit because 99% of their cars are slow and there is no hope going for them. But on an Evo? C'mon! You have an advanced design all-alluminum suspension that many would die to have in their cars. In fact, Mitsubishi spared giving the car a nicer interior because so much money and effort went into the performance of the car and these people are putting bags on it and shaving their calipers!? And this shit now has somehow become "accepted"? Wtf. It's retarded paulekas.
Fucking car gods would be like-

Last edited by AndreNeves; 01-07-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #8
Englando
Forum Lackey

Ok serious note...what the hell is this hella flush shit, how in the world did this become a modification and how the hell is it even road legal? Maybe I'm dumb but I really don't fucking understand the camber on a car that's soo bad that a 275 tire uses less than that of a racing bicycle width of that 275 for actual road contact. How so they even get such a wacked out camber? how does the driveshaft even turn or the bearing even last a mile?

Someone help me I'm sooooooo confused!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Englando is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #9
morricus
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNeves View Post
When I read on the other thread that someone shaved their fucking Brembo calipers to fit their wheels, my heart fell and came out my *******.
What is this thread you're speaking of....you've peaked my interest.
Sponsored by TF-Works

TF-Works built 2.0
Full-Race 7064 turbo kit
Dodson Clubman
AMS tune, FPR
Kozmic K27 Surge Tank, SSP Cooler
MOMO seats
Aquamist HFS-3 Meth kit
Stop-Tech Big Brake Kit, Carbotech XP 24/12 pads
Mishimoto X-line, oil cooler
Stance Pro Comp 2 Coilovers
Aeroworks front splitter, APR GTC-300 wing
Autopower roll-bar, cp-e straight single
morricus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 02:17 AM   #10
mac11wildcat
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by morricus View Post
What is this thread you're speaking of....you've peaked my interest.
The official stance thread. He shaved his brembos to fit some dumb ass fucking rim.

Btw, bravo for making this. It won't get good however until a stancer comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Advertisement