to much for the first date? - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Off topic
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Off topic Forum for generic banter

Old 02-11-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

to much for the first date?

So my buddy introduced me to this chick about 2 weeks ago. Our original plans was to meet up today and go see Top Gun in 3D since we are both huge fans of the movie. Friday afternoon she msges me asking me if ill be her date to a formal event. It was a ball for the local Fire Dept, Police and Ambulance service. Her best friend (female) is a firefighter. So i said sure why not. After talking about it and realising she lives an hour and 30min drive away, she suggested we get a room at the hotel her friend and boyfriend were staying at since the event would be getting over late (im pretty sure that wasnt her first thought, haha. But whatever, even though i never met her at this point, she seemed pretty cool.

So saturday came, i drove and met her, her friend and boyfriend at the hotel. They cracked a few beers and had some drinks while the girls were doing their hair. The boyfriend (that i never met before) tosses me the keys to his truck since i wasnt drinking. We go to the event, had a good time. Left there at 11pm. Went back to the hotel, changed and went to the club. Club was pretty dead so we left at 1am. We all went back to the hotel, her friend and boyfriend went to their room. Me and this chick go back to ours. We start cuddling while watching a movie and one thing lead to another. Then more cuddling and then once again, lead to the same thing..lol. We ended up passing out at 3:30am. We got up at 9am, got dressed and drove back to my place (1hr 30min drive) where i forgot the movie tickets. Then went to the movies for our original date. I ended up having to pick up a bunch of officers at the airport so that was the end of that.

So that pretty much blew the entire first date rules, apart, lmao. Did that go way to far/fast for the first date? The weird thing is we both agree that it felt right and things are going pretty good so far. She is coming into the city this weekend and most likely staying at my place for a night or two. So who knows that that will lead too, lol. We both agree we dont want this based on sex. Pretty much winging it or whatever happends, happends.

Last edited by Snakes709; 02-13-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Snakes709 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
TheRealKrux

Got a 2 year (fun) rollercoaster relationship out of a very similar paced experience. Go for it man. Like you said... If you're feelin' it you're feelin it.
TheRealKrux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #3
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Go for it, what do you have to lose? Lol
chetrickerman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
nlp187
Forum Lackey

Go for it! See where it takes you, why not!
nlp187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #5
Chaz17
Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
So that pretty much blew the entire first date rules, apart, lmao. Did that go way to far/fast for the first date?
There are no guidelines, rules, or codes that must be followed for a relationship to work. Sure there are "suggestions" on when things should occur, but that doesn't mean by not following them your chances of a real relationship are shot to hell.

If she seems cool and makes you happy, then nothing else should matter.

Sept 12, 2014
RIP POUNDER
Chaz17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
simshahh
X-phile

to much for the first date?

Generally, the ones offering relationship advice are the single ones, the ones saying 'go for it' are wishing they were single haha.

So on that note, go for it!!!

Golden Eagle sleeved 2.2►CP 10:1►ETS 6266 Kit►Manley►TiAL►MAP►Tomei►Sheptrans►FIC2150►AEM►Autometer►Boomba►GSC S2/Springs►CompClutch►Wedssport►Turbosmart►MilSpec►Fuelab►Fortune Auto/Swift►Walbro►Varis►Cosworth►Works►Grimmspeed►Somuchmoretodo
Old numbers on EF4
581/500 real mustang, not vd.
714/585 dynojet vd
New numbers coming soon
simshahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 06:14 AM   #7
fishstix
Forum Addict

1 red flag from what you wrote.

But go have fun. Take it for what it is and it may develop into something more. Just remember that feelings aren't always that honest. It's hard to take a step back and look at things objectively.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
Roman
Just Spooling Up

Is she hot.. lol, do what feels right man, they say youll know when you know.. whatever that f%&k means.. lol, hopefully she understands your in the military though. Some people say they get it, but dont when you leave for like 8 months straight.
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #9
jadyer
Just Spooling Up

just relax. you'll be fine. it can be based on sex. that doesn't mean that it won't turn into more. i say just keep it about the sex and then eventually see how she is after some time. if she is wanting to go out with other guys then you got a few months of good fucking and if she ends up being what you want then you decide.
jadyer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #10
ThxMommy
[Local Team Member]

did she swallow...only girls that really care about you swollow
Advertisement