to much for the first date? - Page 27 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Off topic
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Off topic Forum for generic banter

Old 02-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #261
WraithX
Dr. Evo?

to much for the first date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
theres a video i want to post, but if i post it, ill be banned, haha.
Post it faggot!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
|Forced Performance
RED Ball Bearing Turbocharger|
|Custom Tomei ProCams |Kaizen 'Sakura' Race Manifold|

STOP BEING DICKS TO PEOPLE UNDER 100 POSTS

WraithX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #262
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

So far so good. Yumm dinner at red lobster
2011 EvoX GSR - Kozmic 2.2 Stroker, GSC S2 Cams, Supertech +1mm valves, Supertech valve springs, ARP headstuds AMS: SS Brake Lines, UICP, LICP w/ TiAL QR BOV, AEM Wideband and Boost Gauge, Tomei Expreme Exhaust, TWM STS w/ Cage Replacement, FIC 1100cc injectors, ETS 4" IC, 3port, Walbro 255lph, AEM FPR, Perrin RSB and Rear endlinks, SSP Underpanel, Enkei PF-01's, Varis Lip, AMS CMC, ACT HD 6 Puck and ACT Streetlite flywheel, Corbeau Seats/5 point harness.

Build Thread
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #263
El Cangry
X-phile

Re: to much for the first date?

And...... what happens this weekend? ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
El Cangry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #264
Techneecs
X-phile

I imagine he was happier than a porcupine meeting a pineapple..

Techneecs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #265
El Cangry
X-phile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techneecs View Post
I imagine he was happier than a porcupine meeting a pineapple..

Haha. Sure he is happy.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #266
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

Lol. It was a good weekend. Lets just leave it at that. She even made my bed sunday morning and wanted to watch 2 fast 2 furious
2011 EvoX GSR - Kozmic 2.2 Stroker, GSC S2 Cams, Supertech +1mm valves, Supertech valve springs, ARP headstuds AMS: SS Brake Lines, UICP, LICP w/ TiAL QR BOV, AEM Wideband and Boost Gauge, Tomei Expreme Exhaust, TWM STS w/ Cage Replacement, FIC 1100cc injectors, ETS 4" IC, 3port, Walbro 255lph, AEM FPR, Perrin RSB and Rear endlinks, SSP Underpanel, Enkei PF-01's, Varis Lip, AMS CMC, ACT HD 6 Puck and ACT Streetlite flywheel, Corbeau Seats/5 point harness.

Build Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #267
El Cangry
X-phile

Quote:
Lol. It was a good weekend. Lets just leave it at that. She even made my bed sunday morning and wanted to watch 2 fast 2 furious
that is a win my friend lol. Everytime I want to watch fast & furious my wife is like ohhh Nooooo pleaseeee!!! Not again! Haha

Old 02-20-2013, 03:17 AM   #268
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

Defently winning..lol. Only thing i dont like is the head games she started playing. We agree'd no sex prior to the weekend. Saturday night and sunday were all good. But on monday morning we woke up at 9am. Didnt get out of bed until 12:30. The whole time we were teasing each other. Kinda hard to control yourself with a chick in your bed, wearing nothing but underwear and perfect tits staring at you. One thing led to another and i was trying to hold back for the reason we agree'd no sex. She pretty much gave me the green light so we went at it. That night i could tell something was on her mind and sure enough, sex... The reason why we agree'd no sex this weekend is so it wouldnt add complications to some feelings we developed for each other. So yea, let the head games begin...

Build Thread
Old 02-20-2013, 05:30 AM   #269
ThxMommy
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Defently winning..lol. Only thing i dont like is the head games she started playing. We agree'd no sex prior to the weekend. Saturday night and sunday were all good. But on monday morning we woke up at 9am. Didnt get out of bed until 12:30. The whole time we were teasing each other. Kinda hard to control yourself with a chick in your bed, wearing nothing but underwear and perfect tits staring at you. One thing led to another and i was trying to hold back for the reason we agree'd no sex. She pretty much gave me the green light so we went at it. That night i could tell something was on her mind and sure enough, sex... The reason why we agree'd no sex this weekend is so it wouldnt add complications to some feelings we developed for each other. So yea, let the head games begin...
so wait let me get this straight...your mad because she gave you sex...TWICE. Are you sure your not gay
Old 02-20-2013, 05:52 AM   #270
WraithX
Dr. Evo?

to much for the first date?

She gives it up too easy, Snakeypie. Imagine how many places that fishmarket has been.

God I love fucking with you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
|Forced Performance
RED Ball Bearing Turbocharger|
|Custom Tomei ProCams |Kaizen 'Sakura' Race Manifold|

STOP BEING DICKS TO PEOPLE UNDER 100 POSTS

WraithX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement