Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 15 Results
  1. Evo X General
    I recently bought a SSP titanium series front mount sst cooler for my Evo X. Need help regarding the setup and electric work. Manual was half and not clear. TIA
  2. Elite Merchant Marketplace
    We currently are running a huge spring overstock sale on all SSP items, Sale is from now until the end of the month so don't wait Take 20% off on all items by entering SALE at check out. This sale only pertains to sales made on the SSP web page see attached link...
  3. Elite Merchant Marketplace
    HUGE BLACK FRIDAY 20% OFF EVERYTHING SSP SALE Dont miss out on huge savings, EVERYTHING from NOW until November 29th at midnight is 20% off. Please enter "Black Friday" in the coupon section at check out on our website. www.sspperformance.com PM me with your...
  4. Elite Merchant Marketplace
    Are you looking for lightning fast shifts, gut wrenching acceleration, The highest TQ rated clutches on the market? If you answered yes to any of these then this is the Package for you! The stage 3 street package contains: SSP 12 Plate 700ft/lbs clutch. SSP High Temp Viton Seals. SSP...
  5. Monthly Member Contests
    SSP INSANE GIVEAWAY!! SSP would like to thank all of our loyal customers for the continuous business! We have decided to give away one of our new Stage 1 Street Packages ($2299.00) for the Mitsubishi Evo X/Ralliart! For a chance to win, post up your Evo X/Ralliart action shots! Three of the...
  6. Meets, Shows, & Events Photos
    First and foremost I would like to thank the entire staff at Kaizen Tuning for their hospitality and for hosting such a great Open House. Unfortunately I was literally triple booked on Saturday with 2 car shows and a photo shoot so I was unable to attend first hand but no worries..... Kris and...
  7. Evo X General
    Welcome to our very first of hopefully many Featured Product Reviews. Today's product is the Billet Spark Plug Coil Cover from SSP. What's in the box: This comes with hardware and the cover. Install time and difficulty: Five minutes, very easy. As long as you have a set of hex...
1-7 of 15 Results