|Home||Register||Forum Store||Members List||Calendar||Auto Loans||vBGarage||Photo Gallery||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Auto Escrow||Insurance|
|Evo X Performance General discussion for performance topics that are unique to the Evo X. IF THE TOPIC IS COMMON WITH OTHER LANCERS, PLEASE POST IT IN: '08+ Lancer Common.
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|05-23-2019 09:01 PM|
Flex Fuel Pump Sock
|05-22-2019 02:26 AM|
Pump installed without any install kit. Stock wiring harness plugged in no modification needed. Fuel sock will need to be replaced with an E85 compatible one.
|04-25-2019 05:16 AM|
AEM 50-1220 Fuel Pump Install questions
Hello EVO X Community:
I have a few questions about this particular fuel pump I am getting ready to install.
1. Do I need a fuel pump install kit to install this pump? IE MAP or Kozmic?
2. Will the stock harness plug into this fuel pump without modifications?
3. I read an article by Road Race Engineering stating that the stock fuel stock needs to be used. Does anyone know what the part number is for this? I rather buy a new one than reuse the old one.
4. Are the submersible 2 fuel hoses in the fuel pump basket E85 Compatible or do I need to buy specific E85 hoses to swap? If I do need to buy the hoses, where should I get them from? Part numbers etc.
5. Can I install this and drive around until I get tuned?
Sorry for the newb questions if these questions have already been answered. I just want to make sure that I am not buying extra or missing things I need when I have it all apart.
Thanks in advance