AEM 50-1220 Fuel Pump Install questions
Hello EVO X Community:
I have a few questions about this particular fuel pump I am getting ready to install.
1. Do I need a fuel pump install kit to install this pump? IE MAP or Kozmic?
2. Will the stock harness plug into this fuel pump without modifications?
3. I read an article by Road Race Engineering stating that the stock fuel stock needs to be used. Does anyone know what the part number is for this? I rather buy a new one than reuse the old one.
4. Are the submersible 2 fuel hoses in the fuel pump basket E85 Compatible or do I need to buy specific E85 hoses to swap? If I do need to buy the hoses, where should I get them from? Part numbers etc.
5. Can I install this and drive around until I get tuned?
Sorry for the newb questions if these questions have already been answered. I just want to make sure that I am not buying extra or missing things I need when I have it all apart.
Thanks in advance
Pump installed without any install kit. Stock wiring harness plugged in no modification needed. Fuel sock will need to be replaced with an E85 compatible one.
Flex Fuel Pump Sock
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.