EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums - View Single Post - need help finding lowering springs for 2013 lancer GT
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 12:55 AM   #2
orange09ralliart
Forum Lackey

I'm guessing many members have seen this thread and just overlooked it for obvious reasons...like the one about to mention...I just did A QUICK GOOGLE search and easily came up with 5 different kinds of springs for your car...none of which were Evo springs. If you want that aggressive of a drop, looks like Eibach Sportlines are what you're looking for. Though that's a very aggressive drop and will certainly require an alignment and RCK.

I was pretty surprised with differences in the drops of a particular spring, when it comes between the base models, ralliarts and evos. Figured it would be a similar drop across the board. Learned something new today.

Quote:
And stretched tires are for cock hunting. Dont be that guy.
Quote:
OrangeRA has this color because his RA is so fast it turns to Roto blur when his car goes by.
"The Few, The Proud, The Rotor Glows"

Last edited by orange09ralliart; 03-16-2014 at 01:26 AM.
orange09ralliart is offline   Reply With Quote