Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Sharing my Build/Mod List

8K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  razorlab 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I started putting together some parts for my EVO X GSR over the past 8 months and hopefully will have most if not all parts by spring and hopefully tuned by then as well. This is what I have currently installed/purchased but not installed/awaiting to be purchased

Installed:
ETS V2 Quiet Catback Exhaust

Purchased but not installed:
A-pillar 3 gauge pods
AEM UEGO WIDEBAND Air/Fuel
AEM boost gauge
Driven Fab FLEX FUEL KIT
Grimmspeed EBCS
ETS High Flow cat
ETS intake
ETS 3 inch Intercooler kit+upper pipe
Driven fab Oil catch can
ID 1300cc injectors
DW300c fuel pump (tuner suggested walbro instead, so this DW300 will be up for sale soon)

Awaiting Purchase:
MHI-18K Turbo upgrade
AMS Downpipe or ETS o2 DUMP (not sure which one honestly)
AMS fuel rail/regulator
MAP Cast Manifold
Driven Fab Heatshield
Tial QRJ BOV

Any have a similar setup please do comment:thumbup:

Have a good evening everyone!

See less See more
#4 ·
two quick things. First is don't make any pulls after the EBC is install and before you are tuned. It will generate too much boost. Second is I am installing an AMS 750XP kit and will be removing my full race exhaust manifold and AMS widemouth DP. If you are interested in them, PM me and we can work out a deal.

#12 ·
Yeah I wont. Pretty much all the parts that need to be installed are gonna require a tune afterwards. just not sure if i should do the simple bolt ons myself or just pony up and pay the tuner to do it all correctly the first time. shits not cheap but hey you gotta pay to play right?

#10 ·
For widebands, I prefer innovate.

Here's why:

1. They have a wider range than can read vs AEM
  2. They come with a serial data logging cable
  3. They are more accurate
  4. The build quality of AEM products isn't the greatest. In the shop, we've used all sorts of gauges, but AEM has the highest failure rate we've seen.
For boost and fluid pressure gauges, I like Defi, because...

• They look close to stock
  • I prefer a sweeping needle over digits for any gauge covering a large range of numbers (since you can't really read digits zipping by).
  • The needles don't make any noise (the AEM needle style do make noise when they move)
  • They are accurate
  • they are nice looking
  • Their sensors are small
  • The gauges have a large face for the 52mm size
  • They have a harness in the back of the gauge that you can unplug if needed

https://www.speedcircuit.net/index.php/defi-oil-pressure-gauge.html

#14 ·
for anyone whose interested in following the build. i started a youtube recently documenting all my parts and what not. I have a 2 part video talking about all the mods etc. I'm not a professional, just trying to have some fun with the car :godance:

part 1:

part 2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.