Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Photoshop needed please!!!!

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  evoxmrowner 
#1 ·
I have a PB X and i was wondering/asking if someone can photoshop a PB X with purple, green, and blue stock gsr rims?

#3 ·
That's what I plan on doing, is it hard to do?
How long does it last?

Sent from my EVO

#4 ·
Naw its easy just clean them well and do it in a warm area. It takes a couple hours to do all 4 rims the right way ( light and thin coats) but it last pretty well. I know guys that have had it on for quite some time. Best thing is if it screws up just peel that well and redo it.

#5 ·
Easy to do and extreamly easy to remove, try it its insanely cheap aswell :D and you can basically have a new colour each week LOL cause it so damn cheap :p

#10 ·
#11 ·
Here I can save you some time. It will look like a fucking clown car. People will think youre 12 or retarded. Flamboyance serves male prostitutes well, it allows potential Johns to understand, with no question, from some distance, that this individual is indeed engaged in the occupation of selling their dumper to other dudes. This keeps embarrassing misunderstandings to a minimum. How do I know so much about male prostitutes you may ask? I thank you kindly to stay out of my affairs, anyway, this is the car equivalent. Ken block ruined a generation.

#12 ·
Whoa!! Lmfao!

Sent from my EVO

#15 ·
Alright, here's quick hackjob because I don't feel like doing what I should be doing right now. I went for cartoon nuclear green and Grimace purple. I didn't know what you wanted for blue, so I went the Tiffany route.

LOL "selling their dumper" :bowlol:

Attachments

#19 ·
Thank you! I like the green

#18 ·
But youre from IL and from the sig im guessung play F&F on the weekends. (everyone seems to be waiting for DK) Taking astetic advice from Aurora's answer to Paul Walker is like getting the amish to wire your house....drunk. You may not catch gay from the experience, but thats the best thing thats gonna happen. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.