So I finally figured it out.
The codes were from when I tried flashing on a tune but it didn’t work. I think the ECU was previously locked from maybe being married to an Accessport. So I benched the ECU and got it back up again but I guess you have to clear the codes after through ecuflash after you’ve downloaded your rom to the car.
The no fuel issue ended up being the main plug on the fuel pump hanger, the two bottom posts are the pos and neg for the fuel pump. The one post actually burnt up and melted on the hanger side. I unplugged the hanger and then unplugged the pump and found that the hanger had fried.