EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums - View Single Post - Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #384
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr14gsr View Post
So last night I drove over to Chet's house to get my car tuned. Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? Chet is a stand up guy. Very easy to get along with and always willing to help out if he can. We did the tephra v2 rom, he helped me eliminate the stupid tpms warning light, installed my injectors and do both a 91 and e85 map. Everything went very smooth although we did get some pretty spastic weather. The car so far is running great and I can't thank him enough for his willingness to help. His prices are more than fair, and I'll definitely be having him do any tuning I need from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonK View Post
I recently finished my second E-Tune with Chet, and I am still amazed at the results I got. I changed my setup to an ETS T3 Kit with a GTX3076R and I did not find too many other cars to compare it results. I was hoping for low 400hp but ending up getting more. I experienced Chet tuning with my stock turbo and aftermarket turbo all I can say is that he did an awesome job both times

More than happy to tune both of your cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr14gsr View Post
E85 I'm assuming?
He is running 94 octane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote