EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums - View Single Post - Rickerman Tuning
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
OctaneBlue
Just Spooling Up

Rickerman Tuning

So me and my buddy finished the install on my MAP EF3 today. With my full mod list as follows :

AMS Front Mount
AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe
AMS Downpipe
AMS Test Pipe
Agency Power Cat Back
Cobb SF Intake
Grimmspeed 3Port
DW1000cc Injectors
DW65c Pump
MAP Short Runner Manifold
MAP EF3 Turbo

So after long contemplating on who I should carry my car to for tuning, I decided to go with the Almighty Chet Rickerman. As he said, after the install of the turbo, mani, injectors, and pump, my car wouldn't crank. Me knowing absolutely nothing about tuning and barely knowing how to get myself to EvoXForums operating a computer, He answers my phone call and talks me through everything step by step on how to and what to log and send to him. I'm sure he was probably face palming plenty with the idiotic and dumb questions I had since I'm so dumb with with tuning and any type of ECU software.

I just thought I'd make this thread so I can post up my results from beginning to end of this journey ahead and review for Chet. So far, so good though. It's just great how you can call or text with any type of question and he there almost any time of the day to help. But tomorrow i'll really start doing some logging once my wideband is soldered in.

Updates will be posted frequently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MAP : EF3 Turbo - ShortRunner Manifold - AMS : Front Mount Intercooler - Upper Intercooler Pipe - Downpipe - Test Pipe - Agency Power : - Catback Exhaust - Cobb : SF Intake -Grimmspeed : 3 Port EBCS - DW : 1000cc Injectors - 65c Pump Competiton Clutch : Stage 3 Full Face - Magnus : CMC - AEM : Uego Wideband - Defi : Boost Gauge - PVR Motorsports : Type R CF Lip - Bride : Gias II Low Maxes

459whp / 358wtq
Rickerman Tuned

OctaneBlue is offline   Reply With Quote