EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums - View Single Post - Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:49 AM   #464
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by uNrest View Post
Chet, I'm interested in getting a future e-tune done by you. I did have a couple of questions in regard to what mods I should plan to do. So far I plan to have intake, uicp, 3port grimspeed, ets catback, ets hfc. You mentioned to the guy above that an intercooler is not necessary. But how much would it help in boosting horsepower? I'm looking to achieve around the max power you can get on the stock turbo while maintaining daily drivability. Also, I do plan on getting an AEM UEGO Wideband and AEG digital boost gauge. Do you recommend I get any other gauges as well? All advice is appreciated.
On the stock turbo, the gains from a FMIC are very small (0-5whp)

That mod list looks great and the AEM digital UEGO is very good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote