EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums - View Single Post - Hello Evo Owners!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:34 PM   #4
EvoXRed
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadrider10 View Post
Thanks dude! What year Evos does the pump and center dif does it effect? I'm primary looking at 2014-2015 models. So far I've been doing a lot of reading and scrubbing around d on forums and this is my upgrade path so far:

Stage 1:
-Cobb stage 3
-Cobb intercooler pipes
-Cobb BPV

Stage 1.5:
-Pro tune

Stage 2:
-Ohlins coil overs
- Cobb sway bars

Step 3:
-Fuel injectors?
-Fuel pump?
-Recaro seats
-Rays TS06 wheels

Lol, ive gotten bored while I wait to buy one.

Anything else particular about these cars to look out for when buying?
If you're moving to AZ and you want to keep the car for such a long time, you might want to think about buying the car in AZ versus NJ. Theres a higher probability that there will be less rust/corrosion on the underside of the car from snow/salt on the roads.

Make sure to look at the service history if possible. Diff fluid needs changed if the car has 30K in miles. Most folks on here would recommend changing it sooner for preventative maintenance and how hard the car was driven.

Look at the exhaust bolts to see if they have been tampered with, usually means it was modded and returned to stock.

I would also add the Whiteline roll center kit to your suspension upgrades once you lower the stance. Noticeable difference in handling on the track and is still comfortable for daily driving.

Anyways, good luck with your search. Lots of good cars out there for sale and they are still holding their values.
EvoXRed is offline   Reply With Quote