Climate control color changes - Page 22 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Vanity
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Vanity Discuss body kits, wings, interior mods, etc having to do with the appearance of the Evo X. Do NOT post detailing threads here.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:58 PM   #211
cheezeboy
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
Just out of curiousity, what size leds and which resistors should i use if i want to swap them out?
I checked my previous post. It looks like I used 680ohms with the 0603 LEDs that I used for everything else. This kept the current around 20mA. No issues so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2016, 08:41 AM   #212
samurai3
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalcode View Post
my god.... ive done it ...
Hello my friend.

First of all congratulations for the job you done on your evo.

Please i want an information.

How did you change the color on info display?
I suppose the same way is for radio display

What did you use?

Thank you for your help
samurai3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2018, 05:49 AM   #213
TheFluxinator
n00b

This thread is extremely old I know, but I'm hoping for an answer.....

Probably a stupid question, but are the cluster and HVAC PCB's the same in the Evo's throughout this thread as an 09 GTS? Specifically are the LED's in the same position and the same type (0603 for HVAC dials and 0805 for defrost, etc)?

Hoping for an answer before I decide to just hope they're the same and order LED's.
TheFluxinator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2018, 01:58 AM   #214
v10killer
n00b

im interested in doing this with white aw well
v10killer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #215
Co-Jones
n00b

I noticed that this post is old, but I was wondering if someone could help out with the LED specs used for the change, or a working link of where the LEDs were purchased. I am new and tried to PM some people but I haven't posted enough to PM people.
Co-Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2019, 06:51 AM   #216
Co-Jones
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co-Jones View Post
I noticed that this post is old, but I was wondering if someone could help out with the LED specs used for the change, or a working link of where the LEDs were purchased. I am new and tried to PM some people but I haven't posted enough to PM people.
I am blind, sorry. I thought the thread stopped at 15 pages, i was wrong. Thanks to all for the information. Much appreciated.
Co-Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement