Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning - Page 3 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
taylorsherk
X-phile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TUNED BY CHET RICKERMAN on 91 octane
Installed: Perrin CB, UR mini muffler Test pipe, UICP, 3.5" FMIC, 3port, Harmon Motive Intake
Weds Sports SA-55M

Waiting: FP Red, MAP Long Runner, FIC900cc
taylorsherk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #22
Warner
Just Spooling Up

Who do you use for MR tuning? I have a fully built SSP trans and big turbo coming very soon and will need a very experienced SST tuner.
Warner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #23
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner View Post
Who do you use for MR tuning? I have a fully built SSP trans and big turbo coming very soon and will need a very experienced SST tuner.
PM'd you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #24
navy8385
[Off Topic Moderator]
[Ralliart Moderator]
[Local Team Member]

you needs to get it on with a ralliart...just saying bro

New Boo: 2014 WW EVO X

navy8385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 05:10 AM   #25
FastAttack
n00b

Well I started tunning with Chet here.. so far professional and very quick to respond

I had my first 3 pull session , then I had to hit work again.. got out late and lets just say popo comes out to play near my community .. so I had to cut it early. He told me not to .
worry and he would continue on for the next day.

To me that's professionalism at its best , and I will post the results after he finishes my tune

Car:

Listing only the power mods:
2012 Evo X

Grimspeed 3 port ( new)
ETS 4" Intercooler
ETS Test Pipe ( using Zeitronix ZT2 Wideband)
ETS V2 Quiet Exhaust
ETS Upper Intercooler Pipe
AMS Short Ram Intake
FastAttack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
taylorsherk
X-phile

you wont reget going with chet. safe reliable power, nothing better then that.

i cant wait to restart the tuning with chet. i have a FP red, map long runner tubular mani, FIC900cc injectors and rexpeed dp sitting in couple boxes in my spare bedroom.

question is do i fix my AYC pump before i do the swap?????

Installed: Perrin CB, UR mini muffler Test pipe, UICP, 3.5" FMIC, 3port, Harmon Motive Intake
Weds Sports SA-55M

Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #27
InfantryMP
[Administrator]
[Local Team Member]
[Powder Coating Guru]

Your car will be a totally different car once your done. Chet will take care of you, and is the difinition of a business man. He wont stop until your satisfied, and your car is running at its best. I know this from about a year of working with Chet on multiple things.
InfantryMP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #28
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Thanks guys!

RIP mlomker

Old 01-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #29
taylorsherk
X-phile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorsherk View Post
you wont reget going with chet. safe reliable power, nothing better then that.

i cant wait to restart the tuning with chet. i have a FP red, map long runner tubular mani, FIC900cc injectors and rexpeed dp sitting in couple boxes in my spare bedroom.

question is do i fix my AYC pump before i do the swap?????

what you think chet????????????????????????

Weds Sports SA-55M

Old 01-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #30
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorsherk View Post
what you think chet????????????????????????
You will lose the function of the AYC until you fix it, but its not going to hurt the car.

RIP mlomker

Sponsored Links
Advertisement