Do you suffer from Evoxism? - Page 3 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #21
aevo86
[Local Team Member]

lol work for me is the time in between driving mine from my house and driving it back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supporting Sponser:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Phantom Black X MR
Turbosmart-Harmon Motive-RallyArmor-Agency Power-Muse-MXP-Ultimate Racing-Cobb AP Stage 2 AEM +93oct-Baby Recaro Signo G2
-Rexpeed-Tsudo V2 catback

aevo86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
boostin20
Drunken Redneck

If you just skipped out of work an hour earlier than you were supposed to for lunch just to browse the forums you suffer from evoism.

boostin20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #23
SiliconTek
Forum Addict

Do you get a little woody and a ginormous grin each time you shift and hear your BOV?

Do you shift at max boost just to make that ever so sweet sound more robust?

Do you hug, kiss, or tell your car goodnight?

Do you feel the need to touch your car as you walk by it or when leaving it for the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.
SiliconTek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #24
aevo86
[Local Team Member]

lol.im at work right now.(IT job). and i also park right infront of the "smoking area" so when i go out to smoke i just sit there and look at it. it may sound over the top but ive finally got it and wanted and worked for it for 5 years. so i think i deserve to sit back and enjoy the beauty that is evo x.

Supporting Sponser:

2008 Phantom Black X MR
Turbosmart-Harmon Motive-RallyArmor-Agency Power-Muse-MXP-Ultimate Racing-Cobb AP Stage 2 AEM +93oct-Baby Recaro Signo G2
-Rexpeed-Tsudo V2 catback

aevo86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #25
SiliconTek
Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevo86 View Post
lol.im at work right now.(IT job). and i also park right infront of the "smoking area" so when i go out to smoke i just sit there and look at it. it may sound over the top but ive finally got it and wanted and worked for it for 5 years. so i think i deserve to sit back and enjoy the beauty that is evo x.
I agree, I always wanted an Evo myself so, I love to just stare at it. You never know, on the way home some dbag may jack it up! Enjoy the now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.
SiliconTek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #26
TRUSTcompany9000
Forum Addict

I'm on the forums all day at work, then get on the forums at night as well lol. I'm addicted to the car and the forums!

Get a How-To submitted

Get in on our Monthly Contests right
TRUSTcompany9000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #27
dkevox
[Team IEG VP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconTek View Post
Do you feel the need to touch your car as you walk by it or when leaving it for the day?
And get finger prints on it! how dare!

Quote:
Hey Ddawgg, you know what would be funny? I'll bring you some Taco Bell breakfast food at Evopalooza, ya know, like a joke. It'll be hilarious, I can't wait....oh...hold on a sec. I got ahead of myself, I forgot your a giagantic douche that would rather go to a wedding then dominate a road course. Nevermind....

---------------------------
--------------------------
dkevox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #28
on2it
Dr. Evo?

subscribed

Current|HKS UICP|HKS Filter|HKS racing suction pipe kit|Modified Stock Exhaust|EcuTek FQ360 tune|ETS 3.5FMIC|Swift Springs|ACT ME-HDSS|ACT Streetlite Flywheel|
Installing
|FIC 1100cc injectors|K27 Surgetank kit+ Bosch044|
To Come
|BB FPGreen|Kelford Cams|Perrin3port|Perrin Bov|Tomei FPRegulator |Tomei FP guage|
on2it is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #29
MRcaptain
Honduh ricer.

i suffer from it.....always wishing i had one.....

oh i also suffer from sexism too

MRcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #30
SamiEvoX
X-phile

Yes.

2010 Graphite Gray Evo X GSR.
HKS drop in-ETS 3" FMIC-ATP 3" turbo inlet pipe with 3" elbow-ATP high flow turbo outlet pipe-Nisei 1 piece UICP-Synapse BOV-Speed Circuit test pipe-Rexspeed 02 downpipe-ERZ 3" exhaust-Jestr tuned again with METH this time-380 WHP/400 WTQ

2008 Phantom Black Evo X GSR - R.I.P. Read the story of Evolina and see her pictures here:

SamiEvoX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement