STM's Official Introduction Thread!! - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Elite Merchants > STM Tuned
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

STM Tuned STM Tuned

Old 12-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
STM Tuned
[Elite Merchant]

STM's Official Introduction Thread!!

Hello Evo X Forums! Just wanted to make a post and introduce our team here. If you don't already know us, STM is an import racing based company in Western NY and we made our debut with the Evo VIII currently holding two 8 second Evo's and an 8 Second Subaru Impreza RS... coincidentally enough, have all been featured in DSport Magazine. The DSM realm is also very familiar as the fastest stock-block 7-Bolt DSM owner is one of our lead tech's and fabricator who ran multiple 9 second passes on his 1996 factory Mitsubishi motor, not to mention the magazine exposure from Eddie's GSX we built and also hit the DSport pages. Our other tech and fabricator holds the fastest stock-turbo Stealth record and we are hitting the GTR world with a few customers GTR's one being one of the few running 9's on the stock turbos still, and our own 2014 shop GTR is getting some love this winter. We have a BRZ shop car to fabricate and test parts and just released an aluminum cat-back exhaust, small battery kit and as soon as I'm done typing this up... some down pipes!

But, on to the car you care about... the Evo X! We had a shop X, brand new 2011, and did some bolt-on's, ran some 12's, took some pretty pictures, nothing major. But now, we have gotten much more deeply into the X with a customer's car as we are developing many new parts, small drag brake kits, lightweight aluminum exhaust components, aluminum interooler pipes, intercooler, battery kit, test pipe... and the list will grow and grow! We have broken numerous records on the other platforms and now that the X's are becoming more affordable, more and more people are out chasing the 1/4 mile. The name of the game is going to be lightweight and we have a customer's project car here in the shop undergoing that exact process. You might be seeing some 15" wheels and slicks on this X...

We hope to be a great asset to the Evo X community in not only drag racing, but road racing as well. We all know lightweight mods help all across the board with better agility and faster response! I can't wait to see what this X can do in the hands of our crew!

If you have any questions we are a very down-to-earth bunch and feel free to give us a call!

STM Tuned Inc
5625 Bruckel Drive
Avon, NY 14414
www.stmtuned.com
585-226-8226

For sales:
Brian - [email protected]
Jeremy - [email protected]

Here's what we have going on today:

And here's a couple phptos of what we are about:

We could post our favorite photos all day, but feel free to stalk us on facebook!!

Feel free to stalk us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STMtunedcom/127422433399

Any questions, or inquiries, send us a PM or give us a call!

585-226-8226

www.stmtuned.com
STM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
kaquino
Forum Lackey

Lightweight crash beams!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
kaquino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
05orangeSS
X-phile

Nice! My car has brakes again I see haha
05orangeSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
rotorglow_evox
Forum Lackey

I know its a stupid question , but do you have anymore pics of the exhaust you have and price?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2010 RG GSR SSS
rotorglow_evox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
05orangeSS
X-phile

Here's their dual exit

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.co...ck_exhaust.htm

Here's their single exit they offer as well

I love my dual exit exhaust. The one pictured on their site is the EXACT one on my car. It's super light and it sounds great. Not super loud, not too quiet either.
05orangeSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
HAHAV8
Forum Lackey

Welcome aboard guys!
HAHAV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
rotorglow_evox
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05orangeSS View Post
Here's their dual exit

Here's their single exit they offer as well

I love my dual exit exhaust. The one pictured on their site is the EXACT one on my car. It's super light and it sounds great. Not super loud, not too quiet either.
Mucho thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2010 RG GSR SSS
rotorglow_evox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #8
articzap

I support STM in every way possible! I would never let another shop touch any car I own.
articzap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2013, 02:05 AM   #9
betty2
X-phile

Yes, light weight crash beams please!!! Take my money!!!

AMS 750xp with PTE BB 6262, AMS 2.2, Dodson clubman clutches, walbro 450, ID1000, ams return, ams fuel rail, Kelford cams and springs, zeitronix gauges, Aquamist HFS-3 with twin tanks
betty2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #10
STM Tuned
[Elite Merchant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaquino View Post
Lightweight crash beams!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty2 View Post
Yes, light weight crash beams please!!! Take my money!!!
I will let our Fabricators know about the requests for these, and see what we can do about that!

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com
STM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement