Official Spotted Thread; ME,NH,VT - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Regional Forums > USA > Eastern US > Maine, New Hampshire, & Vermont
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Old 08-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
fuzzymachinist
Just Spooling Up

Official Spotted Thread; ME,NH,VT

I dont know how many other members are in this region, but I figured I'd make the first thread in this region a spotted thread.

I saw a PB Lancer/Evo, not sure which, yesterday afternoon in North Conway Village. He had a college sticker on the back window.
My brother saw a OB X at Patches in Glen yesterday as well. He actually talked with the owner, he didnt know what to ask about the parts but the guy did tell him it has about 650whp. It was definitely more than stock power, my brother told me he left 20-50ft of rubber when he left the store.

Current cars

'08 Impreza 2.5i
'09 Camry
'13 Scion FR-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fuzzymachinist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
fuzzymachinist
Just Spooling Up

Bump

So am I the only member on here in this region? That would explain the lack of other Evos on the road in my town.

Current cars

'08 Impreza 2.5i
'09 Camry
'13 Scion FR-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:40 AM   #3
Lionheart
n00b

You're not the only one in NH, but I've read more threads with NH people in the Mass thread. BTW I keep seeing an AS Evo X from time to time in Windham on 111. It's a non SSS. I'm the AS Evo X with SSS. Maybe you're on this board. Maybe not.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
speedfreaksti
n00b

Hey i'm a noob to this site. i have a Red evo with SSS and aero kit. I live in newmarket.
speedfreaksti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
fuzzymachinist
Just Spooling Up

I saw a RR GSR mon. morning in conway village, wiht florida plates. I think it had the SSS pack but not sure definitely had the tall wing, and a roof rack. Thats a hell of a drive from Florida to the middle of NH but what better car could he, maybe she didnt see the driver, have used.

Current cars

'08 Impreza 2.5i
'09 Camry
'13 Scion FR-S

Old 09-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
fuzzymachinist
Just Spooling Up

thread revival
I saw a base '08 WW GSR in Settlers green, closest thing Norht Conway has to a mall, it was from Quebec and not stock.
Lowered, dont know springs/coils, Rota Grids looked like 9.5" width maybe 20et, the 245 all seasons were mildly stretched, AMI? 2 gauge a-pillar pod, redline? shift boot, aftermarket shift knob, and CF covers on back bumper reflectors.
It was nice, didnt stick around long enough to talk with the owner but who knows they might be on here. I took some pics but I'll wait a few days to see if the owner is on here before I post them.

Current cars

'08 Impreza 2.5i
'09 Camry
'13 Scion FR-S

Old 04-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #7
Jsoto86
[Local Team Member]

AMS Testpipe
AMS Downpipe
Perrin 3-port
Synapse BOV Kit
Kaizen Pro-tune
Jsoto86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2012, 02:09 AM   #8
Jsoto86
[Local Team Member]

i saw a silver evo x parked outside Grand Buffet in nashua
AMS Testpipe
AMS Downpipe
Perrin 3-port
Synapse BOV Kit
Kaizen Pro-tune
Old 08-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #9
X-wing

I was pulling out of my apt complex across from peters Nissan in Nashua and saw 2 evo 8 or 9s. Driving the other way. Couldn't catch the jug handle by grand buffet to catch up. Drove around looking for 15 mins but couldn't find them I drive the -XWING- '08 AS evo x. Just want to meet some other evo owners in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
X-wing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
Jsoto86
[Local Team Member]

Saw a silver evo 8 or 9 southbound on Everett turnpike around 130 today... Nice looking ride

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
AMS Testpipe
AMS Downpipe
Perrin 3-port
Synapse BOV Kit
Kaizen Pro-tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement