I have an imposter - Page 3 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #21
Bighec
Forum Lackey

I sent him a message last night and reported him to facebook. Let's see what comes out of his. And what the hell is I'm all about being GQ supposed to mean?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #22
mrracerz
n00b

Ellllo... That's actually me... My bad! I didn't know it was anyones car...

I juzz thought it was a cool looking professionally taken picture... Like if u have ever been on other forums and for ex. people use HKS or w/e company as there avatar...

I can take it down if u want? I juzz ran across it one day when I was reading up on the RRE EVO X... My bad!

OOO and by the way I never claimed it was my EVO... I juzz thought it was a sweeeeeeeet and hella nice looking EVO... I plan to get my EVO X matte black later on and get CF H/T/W/V... So again my badd...

Last edited by mrracerz; 01-15-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: typo
mrracerz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #23
contagius
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrracerz View Post
Ellllo... That's actually me... My bad! I didn't know it was anyones car...

I juzz thought it was a cool looking professionally taken picture... Like if u have ever been on other forums and for ex. people use HKS or w/e company as there avatar...

I can take it down if u want? I juzz ran across it one day when I was reading up on the RRE EVO X... My bad!

OOO and by the way I never claimed it was my EVO... I juzz thought it was a sweeeeeeeet and hella nice looking EVO... I plan to get my EVO X matte black later on and get CF H/T/W/V... So again my badd...
If you weren't claiming it was yours why did you Photoshop out the watermark?? That's pretty weak sauce man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
proudly sponsored by
Performance
contagius is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #24
hotstix
aka mrubino83

I knew that if he responded he would say something fuckign retarded like " I never said it was Mine! YOU IDIOT!"

No you didnt, you just said you enjoyed racing your CBR 600 and EVO and then posted pictures of bth of those on your profile! UGH.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #25
hotdog
Dr. Evo?

If you drive an Evo X, why would you post pictures of Fishstix's Evo X in your profile? That makes no sense to me.

I drive an Evo X, so I post a shitty picture of my Evo X on my Facebook. Because it's mine. And not someone else's.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #26
pistolpete69916
Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighec View Post
... And what the hell is I'm all about being GQ supposed to mean?
So like GQ.. the magazine. It's like Maxim for very wealthy people. But i question it sometimes.. because most of the ads are of men posing in swimsuits, with a cologne bottle next to them.
pistolpete69916 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #27
mrracerz
n00b

HAHAA!!! Again I didn't know it was anyones car... I juzz thought it was a cool looking car... Again it looks like a super sweet clean black EVO...

End of the day u guys needs to get a f8cking life... It's sad how u faggs actually took time out of your day to msg & report someone on fbook... That's sad and gay...

And what water mark? I didn't see a water mark... I juzz uploaded the picture... I mean if u look at it... It looks like a professional picture... I mean LOOK AT THE F8CKING PICTURE IT LOOKS PROFESSIONALLY DONE... Even the ghost rider or whoever thing... U can tell there professional pics... THAT WAS THE POINT OF POSTING THEM UP KUZ THEY LOOK COOL... U ever gone to europe saw a cool statue or something and taken a picture juzz because it looks cools? Same idea... Or even better if ur friends helps promote clubs or parties they sometimes use the promo poster as there prof pic... Same idea... Again I juzz thought it looked cool and props kuz it is a clean EVO... I know ur rims costs upwards $2500 kuz there VOLK RACING and a specific had to find set too that they no longer make and have to be special order from japan...

I mean how many forums have u guys been on? Other forum people do it all the time... Like if u go on some HONDA forums like I told someone... U see people use an old skool pic of this animated girl wearing a white shirt with big tits bouncing up and down... Doe's that mean that person is a girl who looks juzz like that? U guys are juzz idiots...

And by the way being GQ... If u dunn know what that means... Look it up... I mean u losers have the time to do all that shit on fbook but not look that up... Sadd sadd sadd... And minimalist means having more but with less... Hence why I loves EVO's...

AWD + TURBO + LIGHTWEIGHT BODY... A few mods here & there... U have a car that easily compete w/a GTR an etc.. I mean shit they did a study and the EVO almost beat out an AUDI R8... A $150K car vs $30K DD car... GENIUS

Combines with the AYC sys that subbies don't have... It makes for an amazing car...

I mean end of the day again my badd... I can take it down if it really pisses u off that much... It's juzz one helllll of a nice + clean looking evo... PROPS PROPS PROPS...

Last edited by mrracerz; 01-15-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #28
mrracerz
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
If you drive an Evo X, why would you post pictures of Fishstix's Evo X in your profile? That makes no sense to me.

I drive an Evo X, so I post a shitty picture of my Evo X on my Facebook. Because it's mine. And not someone else's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete69916 View Post
So like GQ.. the magazine. It's like Maxim for very wealthy people. But i question it sometimes.. because most of the ads are of men posing in swimsuits, with a cologne bottle next to them.

Haha!!! It is a kinda gay magazine... But it's what people and women like... Hence why I am a minimalist... Minimalism means u keep it simple but clean... Think EVO X with a shell for an interior but parts out the ass to make 900+AWHP but clean exterior like u could take it to a car show an make it shin...

GQ + Minimalism

If u guys did martial arts it would make sense...
Old 01-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #29
mrracerz
n00b

People in japan are big on minimalism and also some places in tibet...

Best way to expain it is... If u guys have ever seen some people with all kinds of gadgets or w/e they use for work...

Instead of a pen, stylus, laser pointer, cell phone, wallet, and etc.

I find a pen with a built in stylus & laser pointer... U get a wallet with a built in iPhone holder with it... Best way to explain it "work smarter not harder"

Last edited by mrracerz; 01-15-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #30
ryanhaggerty
[Local Team Member]

Doesn't hotdog know it's against the rules to have more than one account on here?
ryanhaggerty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread