Military Owners (current and Veteran) thread **Please Sticky** - Page 2 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 12-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #11
Marq
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav707 View Post
I seriously feel you should not post any active/past service deployment details on a public forum.

Unless it was a "classified site," it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like folks can't look up bases in the middle east on google maps. (you can)

Active Duty Air Force/15+ Yrs/E-6/3E171 (HVAC)

Been stationed in South Carolina/South Korea/California.
Been deployed to Bahrain/Qatar/U.A.E.(2x)/classified site/classified site...
--RPF1s 18X9.5
--Do Luck
--Tommy Kaira Shift Knob (best mod)
Marq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2011, 03:30 AM   #12
Andy5
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Unless it was a "classified site," it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like folks can't look up bases in the middle east on google maps. (you can)

Active Duty Air Force/15+ Yrs/E-6/3E171 (HVAC)

Been stationed in South Carolina/South Korea/California.
Been deployed to Bahrain/Qatar/U.A.E.(2x)/classified site/classified site...
I know google maps would give you a fuel view of the flight line of TQ Iraq. It showed rwy,s taxi ways, hell even showed the lay out of our helicopters lol. No wonder the iraqi's were so good at shooting rockets at that base.
Andy5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 03:34 AM   #13
sicknt760
Just Spooling Up

US ARMY 31B (Military Police) as of right now i'm a SPC about to hit my 3 year mark. Re Upped for 5 more while I was deployed for OND. Wife actually bought my 08 OB X while I was deployed. Currently all that is done to it is JDM Dash kit with nav unit, AMS SRI, and Turbo Smart BOV. I have my RPF 1s and AMS widemouth sitting there just waiting to get put on.

Short future plans are full custom 3" TBE, TWM short shifter with all bushings and, Eibach lowering springs.

Long term plans are ever changing as I get more input on what is best for my liking.

Last but not least tune by Chet!
sicknt760 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 03:35 AM   #14
navy8385
[Off Topic Moderator]
[Ralliart Moderator]
[Local Team Member]

im sure they/we all know what we can/cannot and shouldnt say but im sure if someone OPSEC's a pm will shortly follow lol

New Boo: 2014 WW EVO X

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
navy8385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 03:40 AM   #15
Tdiggity
X-phile

Joined the AF in 2003 spent 5 years in. San Antonio to Pensacola to Washington state to Albuquerque to Mississippi to Germany, with a deployment to Iraq in there somewhere. Airfield systems and ground radio maintenance. Currently working for marathon petroleum corp.

2011 WW GSR, bought 2 days ago. Perrin exhaust, k&n intake, and tune....... Lots to come

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Tdiggity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 03:41 AM   #16
joey
Dr. Evo?

I'm pretty good about cleaning p the opsec if spilled in my section. I'll keep an eye out but I'm sure we're g2g

joey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 04:08 AM   #17
Konaman
n00b

Congrats on the future promotion Marcus. I am also stationed at Carson. I am an 11b SSG. Shout out to all the military on here.
Konaman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 04:10 AM   #18
YoungHigH

US ARMY SSG 11 years 13B 1st Armored Division (OLD Ironsides) 2nd battalion 3rd FA. Served in OIF1/3/6 and OEF8. Currently stationed in FT. DIX NJ

Current mods are Ported FPred, FIC1100, walbro255fp, AGP intercooler, AKUMA intake and intercooler pipes, Rexpeed 02 dp, SC testpipe, invidia N1 CB, grimspeed 3port and more.
YoungHigH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 04:12 AM   #19
MarcusDubya77
Forum Lackey

It is future deployments that you need to be concerned with. Anything that is in the past is not really a concern. Even if some of us have been involved in "things", we should know how to keep quiet..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AEM BOOST AND UEGO GAUGES/ K&N TYPHOON/ SYNAPSE DV/ ANODIZED AMS FMIC/ REXSPEED CF ENGINE COVER, STEERING WHEEL GAUGE POD, HOOD/ SIDE VENTS & DUCKBILL SPOILER/ PERRIN DOWNPIPE/ TOMEI EXPREME EXHAUST/ GRIMSPEED 3 PORT EBCS/ 18x9.5 TI CHROME ROTA GRIDS w/ HANKOOK 265/35 ZR-18's / H&R COILOVERS/ RALLY ARMOR MUDFLAPS/TORQUE SOLUTIONS SHORT SHIFTER/ KIDNEY THIEF SHIFT BOOT/BLOX 490 LE NEO CHROME KNOB/AP STUBBY ANTENNA/ EBAY RAIN GUARDS/ TUNED BY CHET RICKERMAN 350AWHP/380TQ AT 5280 FT
MarcusDubya77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #20
steelbahamut
Most likely in chat

Canadian Army here as well, Infantryman, reservist since 2000. Been to Afghanistan, airborne qualified, nothing too special :P

Facebook:The Other Girl #84 Racing
steelbahamut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement