Racing Seats - Page 10 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Racing > Track
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Track Discussion for track driving techniques, events and results.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #91
bmir1124
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkevox View Post
The bride's aren't FIA certified or hans compatible. But you don't need FIA certified seats to race most places.

I don't know what you mean by sliders versus rails? Do you mean by "rails" the seat base to mount to the chassis of the car that the sliders then mount to?

If so there are several places that make seat bases for the X, but I thought there was a way to get the stradia with the proper seat base for the X.

Yeah sorry, by rails I meant the base to mount the seats to in the X. Only reason they do to come with it is because I'm buying them used from someone. I'm just trying to fine out the best options for me to purchase them from somewhere.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
-K&N typhoon intake
-Greddy UICP & LICP
-HKS SSQV4 blow off valve
-3" ETS intercooler
-Grimmspeed 3-port

-etuner BakaUnchi
bmir1124 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #92
dkevox
[Team IEG VP]

I thought somewhere earlier in this thread there was discussion on best seat bases. From my understanding you're going to have to drill into the base, and there are companies that make ones for the X.

I swear earlier in this thread someone mentioned a high quality base they liked. I'm too lazy to read back through the thread to find it though...

Quote:
Hey Ddawgg, you know what would be funny? I'll bring you some Taco Bell breakfast food at Evopalooza, ya know, like a joke. It'll be hilarious, I can't wait....oh...hold on a sec. I got ahead of myself, I forgot your a giagantic douche that would rather go to a wedding then dominate a road course. Nevermind....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--------------------------
dkevox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #93
nalani69
Just Spooling Up

aye crom you said the place that sells cobra seats is just around the corner from you? in HB?

nvm just stopped by there. ashley is a cool dude. definately vdry helpful. sat in an imola and a suzuka(both were gt) and honestly i like the imolas for a dd seat but those suzukas are heaven! the feel better than my friends brides, of which he has the wide version. full setup for me though is going to be 2495 after taxes....eek and thats with no sliders
2014 WW GSR - SSS - VBT AUTOWERKS WW UICP - APEXI POWER INTAKE - RRE RESONATED TP - TOPSPEED PRO 1 - GS 3 PORT - AEM UEGO WIDEBAND - FEAL SUSPENSION 441 "ROAD RACING SERIES" COILOVERS - GRAMLIGHTS 57D 18x9.5 +22 - ADVAN AD08 265/35/18R - TORQUE SOLUTIONS CATALOG - CUSTOM 600G SHIFT KNOB - FORCEWERKZ VARIS REPLICA FRONT BUMPER AND SIDESKIRTS BY DTM AUTOBODY

339wtq/329whp 91 octane
372wtq/400whp e85

Last edited by nalani69; 03-21-2014 at 01:37 AM.
nalani69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #94
KickAss
[X Performance Mod]
[Racing Mod]
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkevox View Post
I thought somewhere earlier in this thread there was discussion on best seat bases. From my understanding you're going to have to drill into the base, and there are companies that make ones for the X.

I swear earlier in this thread someone mentioned a high quality base they liked. I'm too lazy to read back through the thread to find it though...
I think that was me, the Status racing seat base. The actual seat side mounts that connects the base to the seat will be made by the seat manufacturer and can be procured form the same vendor you will be buying your seats from. The Status racing base works with the most number of seat brands and is incredibly sturdy.

Quote:
HA!! Yeah Orthojoe, quit being a vag in your safe, relatively practical cars...come back to us, come dance with the devil again....
KickAss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement