Exhaust Vids - Page 15 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X General
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X General General discussion on the 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Old 12-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #141
Mr.X
[Local Team Member]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EMPIRE EVOLUTION

SPONSORED BY:

SPEEDCIRCUIT
MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE
RICKERMAN TUNING

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mr.X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #142
AndreNeves
Forum Lackey

That Tomei exhaust is sweet, but way too much $$$$ for a single.

Anyone know why Greddy doesn't make a full-titanium exhaust for the X? I'm guessing titanium prices are high or something.
They used to have the Greddy Ti for the IX which was full titanium I believe. Now it seems they only make titanium-tip like in the Ti-C.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
AndreNeves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #143
xChase711x
Just Spooling Up

i got an AMS single tip exhaust (turbo back) on my evo x... i also have kellford cams so this thing idles like a beast.. check it out

the action starts at 8 seconds

2008 Evo X GSR Tuned by Forged Performance
411awhp/406tq
My evo eats M3s for breakfast

Quote:
perhaps you can find a bradford somewhere, i went to iraq with someone who had that last name, weirdest fingertips i've ever seen.
xChase711x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #144
yacoub
X-phile

That Tomei is tits!!

Love the cam lope at idle, Chase.
yacoub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #145
dylphill85
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNeves View Post
That Tomei exhaust is sweet, but way too much $$$$ for a single.

Anyone know why Greddy doesn't make a full-titanium exhaust for the X? I'm guessing titanium prices are high or something.
They used to have the Greddy Ti for the IX which was full titanium I believe. Now it seems they only make titanium-tip like in the Ti-C.
Greddy i believe does have a full titanium exhaust. the only thing is its upwards of $1800. you can buy a turbo with that money!

Quote:
Need a plastic seat cover. Bitches be messing themselves under full boost
Quote:
Trying to decide if tuner wars are more or less awkward to watch than cripple fights.
dylphill85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2010, 03:01 AM   #146
xChase711x
Just Spooling Up

lol.. i cant believe how annoying the mods are being.. i made a joke about someone being (gay) because they were annoying and i got banned

411awhp/406tq

Quote:
perhaps you can find a bradford somewhere, i went to iraq with someone who had that last name, weirdest fingertips i've ever seen.

Last edited by xChase711x; 12-18-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:12 AM   #147
Eyler_Evo_X
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylphill85 View Post
Greddy i believe does have a full titanium exhaust. the only thing is its upwards of $1800. you can buy a turbo with that money!
I thought Greddy discontinued its titanium exhausts. I know they have some partial titanium exhausts, mostly just for burnt tips like the Ti-C and the SE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChase711x View Post
lol.. i cant believe how annoying the mods are being.. i made a joke about someone being (gay) because they were annoying and i got like banned
It's not the mods that are annoying, it's you. You're a little prick and you're acting like a spoiled brat. You obviously don't know the rules of this forum. You've finally found the right thread for your exhaust; I'd congratulate you for that, but you're only 16 and finding this thread could be accomplished by a 12 year old.

You also didn't make a joke. You first called him a "fag" as an insult. Then, when called out you replied that you didn't care because homosexuality is wrong, in your opinion. I'm sorry that the silver spoon in your mouth is impairing your ability to see reason, treat people with respect, and understand your mistakes, but until you learn the pecking order on these forums I'd keep your lip tucked, lest you get more than just an infraction.

Hopefully, by sitting back, watching, and learning the rules you'll also mature enough to partake in this forum as a valuable member and be open to honest discussion. I recommend that rather than flaunting your somewhat common exhaust and bitching about the mods you take up some light reading. Start with the following:

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1797

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9369

And, the next one I highly recommend...

I miss pre-mod Eyler. I say we start a campaign to return Eyler to his pre-mod glory, eloquent passes at me, random acts of empathy and grammar nazi-ing, while still modding. We'll call it Eyler: Back to Stock 2014. Yeah that will work. We need a movie poster of it.
Eyler_Evo_X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2010, 03:37 AM   #148
xChase711x
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyler_Evo_X View Post
I thought Greddy discontinued its titanium exhausts. I know they have some partial titanium exhausts, mostly just for burnt tips like the Ti-C and the SE.

It's not the mods that are annoying, it's you. You're a little prick and you're acting like a spoiled brat. You obviously don't know the rules of this forum. You've finally found the right thread for your exhaust; I'd congratulate you for that, but you're only 16 and finding this thread could be accomplished by a 12 year old.
]
honestly man, I thank you for your concern but it seems to me you are a bit of a prick. Im sorry you think im spoiled, ive been working for two year every summer and during the school months to save money for my car. I payed for half of my evo and my insurance. I know about money and how everything works so i would not consider myself spoiled. I am selling the second evo for more money than i payed for it too.. anyways i find your insults rather amusing and you must be real tough to call me a "prick" and a "spoiled brat" over the internet. It seems to me that you, as an adult, are real mature in calling me, as a 16yr old a "prick". Honestly I just love my car and I had thought i found somewhere where everyone was just as excited as i am about evos. Im sorry you could not share my enthusiasm and I will try to be less of a "prick" or "spoiled brat" and be more of a functioning member of the lancer evolution community.

Now, onto the subject of me calling someone a "fag". I am sincerely sorry to offend anyone but it is true I do not approve of homosexuality (i like women). I have learned to keep that to my self. But in context, the other members were being spiteful towards me so i tried to defend myself. If you are offended then deal with it. This is the internet bud. Get Over It.

Regards, chase

411awhp/406tq

Quote:
Old 12-18-2010, 03:55 AM   #149
AndreNeves
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylphill85 View Post
Actually, I remember it selling for about $1k when I had my IX several years ago, or maybe i'm wrong.

Quote:
I also heard from various sources that they discontinued them. A shame really. The Greddy Ti for the Evo IX was a nice system. It weighs 10lbs for the whole system which is insane. And we all know the X could use all the weight-savings it could get. Here's a link to Greddy's site that still lists it...
http://greddy.com/products/exhausts/...cing-titanium/

Quote:

You also didn't make a joke. You first called him a "fag" as an insult. Then, when called out you replied that you didn't care because homosexuality is wrong, in your opinion. I'm sorry that the silver spoon in your mouth is impairing your ability to see reason, treat people with respect, and understand your mistakes, but until you learn the pecking order on these forums I'd keep your lip tucked, lest you get more than just an infraction.

Hopefully, by sitting back, watching, and learning the rules you'll also mature enough to partake in this forum as a valuable member and be open to honest discussion. I recommend that rather than flaunting your somewhat common exhaust and bitching about the mods you take up some light reading. Start with the following:

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1797

https://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9369

And, the next one I highly recommend...

Quote:
honestly man, I thank you for your concern but it seems to me you are a bit of a prick. Im sorry you think im spoiled, ive been working for two year every summer and during the school months to save money for my car. I payed for half of my evo and my insurance. I know about money and how everything works so i would not consider myself spoiled. I am selling the second evo for more money than i payed for it too.. anyways i find your insults rather amusing and you must be real tough to call me a "prick" and a "spoiled brat" over the internet. It seems to me that you, as an adult, are real mature in calling me, as a 16yr old a "prick". Honestly I just love my car and I had thought i found somewhere where everyone was just as excited as i am about evos. Im sorry you could not share my enthusiasm and I will try to be less of a "prick" or "spoiled brat" and be more of a functioning member of the lancer evolution community.

Now, onto the subject of me calling someone a "fag". I am sincerely sorry to offend anyone but it is true I do not approve of homosexuality (i like women). I have learned to keep that to my self. But in context, the other members were being spiteful towards me so i tried to defend myself. If you are offended then deal with it. This is the internet bud. Get Over It.

Regards, chase

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

Last edited by AndreNeves; 12-18-2010 at 03:58 AM.
AndreNeves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2010, 03:58 AM   #150
joey
Dr. Evo?

Quote:
lol.. i cant believe how annoying the mods are being.. i made a joke about someone being (gay) because they were annoying and i got banned
So here is the deal. Am I being annoying? Maybe. But that is because you chose to go that route. There are ways of handling things without being offensive and rude. This forum is, for the most part, mature. The way you handled yourself was anything but that. Im not telling you to be a tattle tale or a cry baby, im just saying that maybe you should think about what you are about to say. Some of the others need to do this as well so dont think its only you.

As for the BAN, when/who banned you? I gave you an infraction just like I would have anyone else. No one is picking on you even if you feel like they are. Just keep it clean and dont let people get to you. When you argue and bitch/complain, people feed on it and then it turns ugly. From here on out, lets monitor ourselves because lets face it, we are all capable of doing so.

Advertisement