Rickerman Tuning: reliable and powerful tuning - Page 39 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > E-Tuning Services
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

E-Tuning Services A place for our Approved Merchants and E-Tuners to start threads and discuss services. Please do not post results in this section.

Old 08-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #381
rr14gsr
Forum Lackey

So last night I drove over to Chet's house to get my car tuned. Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? Chet is a stand up guy. Very easy to get along with and always willing to help out if he can. We did the tephra v2 rom, he helped me eliminate the stupid tpms warning light, installed my injectors and do both a 91 and e85 map. Everything went very smooth although we did get some pretty spastic weather. The car so far is running great and I can't thank him enough for his willingness to help. His prices are more than fair, and I'll definitely be having him do any tuning I need from now on.
rr14gsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2015, 06:58 PM   #382
SimonK
Just Spooling Up

I recently finished my second E-Tune with Chet, and I am still amazed at the results I got. I changed my setup to an ETS T3 Kit with a GTX3076R and I did not find too many other cars to compare it results. I was hoping for low 400hp but ending up getting more. I experienced Chet tuning with my stock turbo and aftermarket turbo all I can say is that he did an awesome job both times

- ETS Downpipe
- ETS UICP
- ETS LICP
- ETS Test Pipe
- ETS 4" Intake
- ETS 3.5" MAF Adapter
- ID 1000cc Injectors
- DW 300c Fuel Pump
- AMS IC
- Fortune 500 DSG Edition Coilovers
- Grimmspeed 3 port
- Blitz NUR-SPEC CTI Exhaust
SimonK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2015, 07:15 PM   #383
rr14gsr
Forum Lackey

E85 I'm assuming?

Old 08-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #384
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr14gsr View Post
So last night I drove over to Chet's house to get my car tuned. Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? Chet is a stand up guy. Very easy to get along with and always willing to help out if he can. We did the tephra v2 rom, he helped me eliminate the stupid tpms warning light, installed my injectors and do both a 91 and e85 map. Everything went very smooth although we did get some pretty spastic weather. The car so far is running great and I can't thank him enough for his willingness to help. His prices are more than fair, and I'll definitely be having him do any tuning I need from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonK View Post
I recently finished my second E-Tune with Chet, and I am still amazed at the results I got. I changed my setup to an ETS T3 Kit with a GTX3076R and I did not find too many other cars to compare it results. I was hoping for low 400hp but ending up getting more. I experienced Chet tuning with my stock turbo and aftermarket turbo all I can say is that he did an awesome job both times

More than happy to tune both of your cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr14gsr View Post
E85 I'm assuming?
He is running 94 octane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP mlomker

chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2015, 07:53 PM   #385
rr14gsr
Forum Lackey

Damn that is some nice power for sure on 94
Old 08-18-2015, 11:41 PM   #386
doom26464
X-phile

that is impressive numbers for 94 and on GTX3076.

Makes me regret my stock frame 3576R more and more when I see stuff like this.

I should have just ponyed up to a proper t3/t4 setup

2005 SRT-4
doom26464 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2015, 07:46 PM   #387
Marq
Forum Lackey

Chet,

I want to e-tune since I'm stationed in Germany now, with no Evo shop in sight. To get started, should I get the accessport or Tactrix...does one have an advantage over the other?

Thanks!
--RPF1s 18X9.5
--Do Luck
--Tommy Kaira Shift Knob (best mod)
Marq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2015, 06:01 AM   #388
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Chet,

I want to e-tune since I'm stationed in Germany now, with no Evo shop in sight. To get started, should I get the accessport or Tactrix...does one have an advantage over the other?

Thanks!
Some people like the AP because it can display gauges on its screen and you can store a lot of maps on it.

I prefer the Tactrix because of the more tuning features, but on the stock turbo or a little larger turbo it doesn't make a huge difference.

RIP mlomker

Old 08-25-2015, 01:43 AM   #389
TheRealKrux
Just Spooling Up

The best!

My experience with Chet has been nothing short of awesome. He has been extremely patient with all my derp questions and the long time it would take me to get logs in (hard to find a good road around here). With every revision, the car just got better and better. Now that the tune process is over I'm kind of sad! Getting revisions was like Christmas. Have I mentioned his turnaround time? The man must never sleep!

Thanks to Chet for this awesome experience and an amazing tune.

Now the debate... To e85 or not to e85?

Bottom line! Get your tune from Chet!
TheRealKrux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2015, 01:45 AM   #390
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Thank you sir!

RIP mlomker

Sponsored Links
Advertisement