Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

TPMS Sensors FS - Programmed for FREE

134K views 449 replies 201 participants last post by  EvoXFusion 
#1 · (Edited)
TPMS Sensors Programmed for FREE - Now I can read Your TPMS too.

NO MORE TPMS LIGHTS ON YOUR DASH!!
NO MORE VISITS TO THE DEALER TO SWAP OUT CODES

TPMS ISSUES:

1. You have a second set of wheels for your Evo X but don't have TPMS sensors in them and are tired of the TPMS warning light on your dash.

2. You haven't installed Factory TPMS sensors on your second set of wheels because you don't want to pay the Dealership to reprogram your car every time you swap wheels.

3. You don't want to spend $450 to buy the Alligator Sens It sensors and the programmer to solve your TPMS light on your dash.

Solution:

Buy a set of Alligator Sens It brand TPMS sensors from me and I will program them to clone your OEM Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensors. Programming is FREE! With a programmed set of these on your second set of wheels you can swap wheels anytime without triggering a TPMS warning light in your dash. These sensors will work just like the OEM units will without requiring a trip to the dealership to reprogram the units every time you swap wheels.

These are the same ones that sell online for the same $$$ - The difference is that I will program these to clone your codes! You won't need to drop $200 extra on the programmer.
These units will work on your Evo X or RalliArt - just like they work on mine. I have done a bunch for forum members as well as local EvoX owners and all are working to date.

You can read about them here - http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60465&highlight=tpms+solution

How to order:

First thing we need is your sensor codes. You can get these by going to your local tire shop and ask them to read your codes on your existing wheels. Just ask if they have a TPMS reader, if they do ask how much they would charge to read your codes. The going rate around here is $20-$25 to get them read.

Have them read the codes and write them down as follows:

Front Driver Side - code
Front Passenger Side - code
Rear Driver Side - code
Rear Passenger Side - code

Your codes will show up as either a series of letters and numbers (Hexadecimal) or just a series of numbers. I can program your set with either of these.

If you cannot find a shop to read your codes scroll down for a solution to your problem!

Once you have the 4 codes PM them to me along with your name and address and I will get working on them. Once they are ready to go I will send you a PayPal Invoice. If I have the sensors and valves in stock which is usually the case, I can ship them out to you by the end of the next workday.

Shipping will be out of New York or New Jersey. I can only ship to a PayPal verified address - If you need me to ship elsewhere please let me know beforehand so we can work it out.

Read My Sensors Option!

For an Additional $25 I can send you a reader to use so you can pull your own codes off your existing wheels. I will enclose a return label in the box for the readers trip back to me. Once I get the reader back with your codes I will program a set of sensors with your codes and ship out ASAP to you!

See less See more
#428 ·
It's obviously still a hot need, and those of us who don't have the newest ride should hopefully still have a shot (and hopefully the 2015's were figured out as well!). If he doesn't reply, does anyone know of anyone (or anywhere) else we can get these done so we don't have to show the dealership that we performed many frowned-upon modifications?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.