Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

(891whp/633trq)2010 2.2 Fully Built Evo X

19K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  VegetaX 
#1 · (Edited)
Thinking of selling my evo x to get a new project in the future. I am the first owner of the car and i put the best parts on this car. The car it's stupid insane fast street car, cruise control/ac/radio still works. The car made around 650whp on pump gas and 891whp/633TRQ on e85 around 40-45 psi on a Moore Automotive Borg warner 9180 turbo kit. I hate to sell it but i would not mind getting a new Viper ACR. The car has around 66k miles, i dont daily the car anymore. The car now has VIS demon do luck trunk and Seibon TS-Style hood, the SSR Type F are getting painted Mag Blue Color next week. Im asking $40k OBO (Price Lowered to $35k), if you add all the stuff on my car its probably around $30k+ in parts plus labor. The car its already paid off, so dont lowball me im not in a rush to sell it. You will also get the car professional detailed if you buy it. Motor has less than 3k miles since i dont drive it much.
VIN: JA32W8FV3AU008613
Engine Mods:
Stock Crankshaft
Compression 9:5:1
Darton Sleeved 90mm bore
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
1400 HD Wiseco Piston
ARP 625 Head Studs
Cometic HD Headgasket
Moore Automotive oil catch can
Moore Automotive coolant catch can.
Head:
Pocket Port
GSC C's
Ferrea 6000 Series Valves
GSC Springs/titanium Retainers and Chromoly Seats
Pump:
DW300
Radium Surge Tank with MagnaFuel Tuner Series 750 External Fuel Pump
Injectors: ID200
Other Mods:
ETS 5" FMIC
AMS Fuel Rail
Moore Automotive 4" Exhaust with Muffler
Moore Aumotive 3" Intercooler Piping
Boomba TB
Maperformance Rev 3" Intake Manifold
Clutch:
Competition Triple Disc
Transmission: Jacks Final Drive
Turbo Kit:
Moore Automotive T4 BorgWarner 9180 1.45A/R(biggest one you can get)
Moore Automotive Custom 4" Intake
Exterior:
BC coilovers 10k/10k
Mag Blue Painted Valve Cover/Piping
Titanium Valve Cover Bolts
Voltex Rep Lip
SSR Type F 18x10.5 15+
Potenza RE11 275/35/18
VIS Demon Doluck Trunk
Seibon TS CF Hood

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn, there are some serious X's for sale here. Really makes me think to pick up a weekend car. With Murlos, yours and 05OrangeSS'!

#7 · (Edited)
Im not in the states right now, however once it cools down im making a pass. Like i said i dont need to sell it, however i would like 1500whp+ on viper. I ran a 1000whp procharged z06 in mexico, if someone wants to see the vid i can send it by pm.

Dang, that made some serious power dude. Don't tempt me to get back into an X.....
Get it, i give you a deal.

#10 · (Edited)
Get a Viper, you will love it. I bought new Viper GTS this past winter ( GTS - R Blue pearl with white stripes). I love it. I always wanted one when i was younger..now I have one haha. It gets crazy amounts of attention, because a lot of people have no clue what it is.

I almost sold mine, but I just could not let it go.

Your evo is a beast BTW

#21 ·
Can you PM me!

Speed Circuit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.