Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Mod List

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Evooooo 
#1 ·
Sup guys so currently I have Buschur Dual Exhaust, AMS Test, UPIC Filter and tune. Made 351 Whp 335 TQ. Just purchased stage 2 kelford cams, ETS 4" Front mount, 800 cc detroit injectors and a RAI. What numbers do you think i will make

#3 ·
I think he means short ram air intake.. You won't get much of a benefit with that over a drop in. The frount mount intercooler might add 5-10whp or so?

I don't know about the other parts, outta my knowledge base :p

#6 ·
I think he means short ram air intake.. You won't get much of a benefit with that over a drop in. The frount mount intercooler might add 5-10whp or so?

I don't know about the other parts, outta my knowledge base :p

I disagree with the intake comment, i have heard very good things, the stock intake is good but the after market one if you read has made big differences.

#9 ·
^^ I disagree, after a tune I don't think there will be a noticeable difference between an short ram and a cold air.

#11 ·
Alright I see your point. I've just read multiple times that a cai will perform better on hot days than a SRI (on turbo cars)

Don't want to argue about it since I'm only reciting claims I've taken from other people so I guess I really don't know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.