STM Smoked Markers - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Vanity
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Vanity Discuss body kits, wings, interior mods, etc having to do with the appearance of the Evo X. Do NOT post detailing threads here.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

STM Smoked Markers

I have only done the fronts so far, I'm still working on figuring out how to change the rears, but here are the pics for the fronts which I think look great!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0011.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	2474   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	2475   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0015.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	2476   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0016.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	2477  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
&
TheSin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
Jackygor
Forum Lackey

Looking good! Its amazing how a simple mod like this can make the car look a lot cleaner

Jackygor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
jacknjilloff
Just Spooling Up

smooth
jacknjilloff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #4
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Thanks, can't wait to get the rears on but that might have to wait for an other day, got people coming over soon so I have to put the tools away. The sides where super easy, just push the marker towards the door and pull the front of it out and it just comes out. No tools required.

The rears, I was hoping I could get from in the trunk, I didn't think it would be so easy as it's part of the bumper cover but I was hoping so i spent all my time on that route I'll have to get under the car soon to get those ones or rear the bumper cover I suppose.

My
and
&
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
EvoX2NR
Forum Lackey

looking good... this might of helped my decision on grabbing a pair
Old 01-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #6
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Okay I give up, can someone tell me the easiest way to get to the rear reflectors so I can replace them? There is no way from in the trunk and I can't get to it from under the car, I assume i have to remove the rear bumper cover but there are no bolts 2 10mm under the trunk lid at the top of the bumper cover seems to loosen the entire rear top of it, I found 2 phillips screws behind each rear wheel and 4 plastic clips around the lower rear, I know there has to be much much more then that but I can't find them. Anyone? Man I'm glad the fronts where SUPER easy, but I guess the rears are making up for it and with no instructions this sucks. Great product but should have instructions with it.

My
and
&
Old 01-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #7
MR MJ
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSin View Post
Okay I give up, can someone tell me the easiest way to get to the rear reflectors so I can replace them? There is no way from in the trunk and I can't get to it from under the car, I assume i have to remove the rear bumper cover but there are no bolts 2 10mm under the trunk lid at the top of the bumper cover seems to loosen the entire rear top of it, I found 2 phillips screws behind each rear wheel and 4 plastic clips around the lower rear, I know there has to be much much more then that but I can't find them. Anyone? Man I'm glad the fronts where SUPER easy, but I guess the rears are making up for it and with no instructions this sucks. Great product but should have instructions with it.
How do the fronts mount? I'm too lazy to walk to the garage and look after having most of the interior out of it lately...
MR MJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #8
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR MJ View Post
How do the fronts mount? I'm too lazy to walk to the garage and look after having most of the interior out of it lately...
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESIN View Post
The sides where super easy, just push the marker towards the door and pull the front of it out and it just comes out. No tools required.

My
and
&
Old 01-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #9
Kooldino
Dino
[Approved Merchant]
[Local Team Member]

One of the first things I did to my black GSR was tinting the side markers and the rear tails. Definitely a must on a dark colored car.
Kooldino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2009, 04:32 AM   #10
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

yup tails are next after I figure out how to replace my rear markers/reflectors

Think I might try the lamnix for the tails but I have decided yet. Gonna look sweet on my RA tails I think.

My
and
&
Sponsored Links
Advertisement