Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

2 codes P0137

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ak47m203 
#1 ·
I have an UR turboback exhaust that has been properely tuned and installed. I get 2 P0137 codes (02 sensor low voltage) that come up regularly. I turn them off using an OBDII code scanner but im getting really sick and tired of these codes. I wanted to know if anyone else is getting these same codes. The car has been tuned by Sean Ivey so I know that the tune is not the problem. The test pipe i have has a mechanical fix so i just dont understand what could be going wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
i had the same codes for like six months on and off all the time. It was the tune in my case. I went through two maf sensors thinking they were bad but it wasn't the sensors. It was the tune. Not naming names so dont ask. It wasn't your guy though. I got flashed back to stock, got a full refund, and then had it tuned by tuning technologies with a set of cosworth cams and it hauls ass now without one single code ever since. Talk to your tuner .

#6 ·
Maybe you could call us?

Sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.